BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kimberly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Works well to smooth frizz, leaving hair soft. Be sure not to put too much and start at the ends, working your way up. I do not put any from my roots down to about the top of my ear and I find that my hair is not greasy.
Isabella B.
West Palm Beach, FL
The oil smells great and leaves your hair so soft. It also helps great with knots in your hair. I use it after washing my hair and it helps to dry my hair faster and makes it easy to comb.
Monisha E.
Richardson, TX
This is an amazing product. This is only serum I have been using for more than 3 months. Having really long hair I thought I might run out really soon. But I'm guessing it might last for a longer. I use this in 2 days.

1. Using this as a hair treatment a night before taking head shower in place of oil. This helps nourish my scalp.

2. After washing my hair while my hair is still wet I use this as a serum and rub it to the ends of my hair.

Apart from the treatment I love the smell. Like most other argan oil products, the treatment has the same fragrance.
THU V.
Bronx, NY
I have pretty low maintenance when it comes to hair styling. I wash my hair every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday (depending if I am going out or not.) My hair is pretty much damaged from blow-drying and straightening and recently I dyed my hair lighter and noticed that my hair is dry and frizzy. I recently bought Mococcan Oil and I am loving it so far. It smelled amazing, but it's not too overpowering. Unlike most other leave-in products, this one doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or anything. My hair felt really soft.
Chautoria M.
Lake Charles, LA
Like I've said on my last oil post I'm natural and use a lot of different oils. This one is great also to keep your hair strong and healthy . Hot oil is always good for the scalp and hair
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This oil is incredible. I ran out and haven’t had a chance to repurchase yet, but I plan to. It smells amazing and really helps lock the moisture into my curls. It doesn’t make my hair feel oily or weighed down at all.
Alejandra P.
it's worth it. A tiny bit is all you need and keeps my hair sleek, shiny and very smooth. It also goes on without being greasy like some of the other brands. Love it.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My hair is dark brown and tends to be a combination. As I have gotten older my hair has dried out. I have found this product to help my split ends and overall health of my hair. I love the color of packaging and smell.
Paulina M.
Chico
I can’t even explain how much I love Morocco! By far my fav brand when it comes to hair treatments. Leaves hair soft, shiny, and smelling great! And totally helps revive damaged hair! Apply every other night preferably
Angie T.
Apple valley , MN
I use this oil on damp hair right out of the shower on towel dried hair. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I use this whether I air dry or blow dry. Sometimes I rub a little in on dry ends to avoid static.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora