BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
savannahtg G.
One of my favorite things to put on my hair! I love the smell this leaves after I am done styling. Takes my flyaways and gives my hair a nice shine without looking greasy.
Rachel R.
Where do I begin!? The smell is heavenly! When I air dry my hair it looks very dry, until I add this to my ends! It makes my hair look so alive and shiny! I love this oil!
Brenda K.
This is a great brand with continuous results. My hair feels and looks better! No Cruz! Takes a while for it to really tame my hair but it works magic! I would say everyone should try this product at least once!
Hannah M.
Troy, OH
Not only does this product make my hair smell amazing, but also seems to repair my split ends. Just need a tiny bit otherwise it makes your hair greasy. When you need extra help, I put it in my dry hair over night and wash it out in the morning. And I’ll also use a small amount after I’m done styling my hair.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used Moroccanoil Treatment Original off and on for years. PINCHme sent a sample bottle which reminded me to I needed to repurchase a full size. I love the subtle scent. It helps my hair dry faster and leaves absolutely no residue behind. It doesn’t look greasy or dirty even after skipping a wash. It controls frizz and aids in styling. I love it, but wish it was less expensive.
Joleen a.
Kirkland, WA
Stylist suggested this product to me while starting a hair recovery journey. At the time my hair was dry and damaged due to heavy bleaching. This product worked wonders in making my hair feel hydrated and cared for. I was a little hesitant to repurchase based on the price, but considering the results I had, I’ve been coming back to this oil for the last 3 years.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
Oils are so good for your hair!!! Don’t let them name fool you. It does not leave your hair greasy at all. I always put a dime size amount starting with my ends and working my way up on the hair. When i style it the next day I always finish it with an even smaller amount of oil. My hair feels so much softer to the touch and it’s so shiny. It also smells amazing.
Megan F.
This product smells great and leaves my hair smooth and soft. It doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or greasy either which is a major plus. I only wish it was more repairing. When my hair is in good shape this helps smooth and protect it perfectly, but when it’s more brittle and dry I need something stronger.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
I love everything about this product! It smells amazing and it keeps my frizziness at bay; it also gives my hair a beautiful shine! I have very thick coarse hair that tends to get frizzy pretty much all the time. If you have thinner hair you may want to try their lighter version or use this sparingly. I can use a generous amount and my hair just drinks it in.
Hailey H.
Lafayette
I have a love hate relationship with this. It makes my hair look shiny and healthy which I love, but it gets heavy after awhile. I have very curly hair- not so much thick- although it looks that way. So I don’t like my curls get weighed down. I find that if I don’t use this everytime it doesn’t start to weigh down my hair. I alternate different hair products.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora