BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
eryn w.
Glen Burnie, MD
That oil is the best thing for your hair. If you have damaged hair this Is amazing. I also recommend the shampoo and conditioner. It's good for any hair type. I have damaged hair from being a blonde and it helped so much
Samantha R.
Hubert, NC
Its a good product for my hair, which can get dry at times.  It makes my hair feel very soft.  Very easy to use, I just put a small amount in my hair after washing.  The serum does have a fragrance but to me is not overwhelming.  I am satisfied with this product.
Hailee E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Works. Makes my hair a little oily. I do like the smell and the way it makes my hair feel afterward. It is very efficient and relatively affordable. Treatment lasts for a while unlike similar products.
Susan H.
West Monroe, LA
I love the smell! I love the way it makes my hair silky smooth with lots of shine. The product doesn’t feel heavy at all nor is it greasy. I think this is a great product for someone that has dry or naturally curly hair.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I absolutely adore the scent of Moroccanoil, I use it sometimes just to smell like it! The product itself is great as well, smoothing frizzy hair and making it more manageable. A little bit does go a long way though, which helps justify the price!
Cat D.
Covington, KY
I love Moroccan Oil for my hair. I put a tiny amount in the palm of my hands, rub them together and put it on the ends of my hair while its still wet. Once it is dry, my hair is silky and smooth and I have no fly aways.
Barbara J.
I really enjoy this oil and the smell of it ! I use it before blowdrying and sometimes after, it adds moisture to the hair and make it more manageable. My hair feels and smells amazing after using this. The price is good because it lasts a really long time, I have the 25ml size and it lasts 1 year and a half as long as I use it everytime I style my hair.
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
I use this stuff a few times every week! I love how it smells and doesn't make my hair look super greasy! My hair drinks this stuff up and it looks amazing! I'm always getting compliments on how beautiful my hair looks!
Marissa T.
West haven, CT
Love everything about this line and product, smells so amazing and works very well. Helped keep my frizz under control without weighing it down or being greasy. Semi expensive but well worth it, a little goes a long way!
Abby G.
Omaha
Helps leave my hair silky and smooth. I have far less tangles in my hair when I apply this to damp hair. I have thinner brown hair and this product doesn't weigh it down or make it look too flat. Have bought it many times
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora