BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Danielle D.
I love the way this product smells and it leaves my hair shiny but it can also make my hair greasy very easily! A little goes a long way. Also, pricey for a small bottle but overall i great product! Worth a try for dry hair!
Rebecca L.
I use this treatment every once in a while when my hair feels dry. I have color treated hair so this is nice to soothe the dry ends. I sometimes think it’s a little too heavy for everyday use but after the beach it’s perfect!
Danielle H.
Scranton, PA
Love this lightweight oil! It smooths my hair without leaving a residue and smells amazing. I love the packaging that it comes in and would recommend this to anyone looking for a hair oil to implement into their routine.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
I usually use this product once I'd taken a shower and my hair is still a little humid I'll put a tiny bit of amount on my tips and it works miracles with diminishing split ends. Really do recommend it
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
This was again an underwhelming product as its really hyped but I felt it didn't stand on the expectations and didn't really do much for my hair. It didn't smoothen them nor it made them frizz free. It smells good though!
Janet M.
Love this for my color treated hair. Can help with split ends and frizzy hair. Downside is my hairdresser says it can leave blonde hair kinda brassy looking. Also over priced in my opinion.
Sharlee R.
Smyrna, GA
I love this stuff and have used it for years. It is an investment but it lasts forever so it's the best bang for the buck. I have long, thick color treated hair and this works wonders on my ends which can easily dry out.
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
This is my favorite! Makes my hair feel so soft and kind of works as a detangler for me! My hair knots so badly, and this stuff really helps to get the knots out. A little goes along way with this! I mainly focus on the ends.
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
I use this stuff a few times every week! I love how it smells and doesn't make my hair look super greasy! My hair drinks this stuff up and it looks amazing! I'm always getting compliments on how beautiful my hair looks!
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
My sister used this quite often when she had it and she loves it. It worked wonders and helps strengthen hair. I would totally buy it again because it did wonders for my sisters hair. She was very satisfied.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora