BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashira P.
Love love love LOVE this hair oil. I use a little bit of it every time I get out of the shower. It does wonders for my damaged, colored, dry and frizzy hair. It makes it feel smoother, healthier and more manageable
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I've got really bad ends due to constant processing. Ialot of hair oils leave my head feeling heavy. But that one does not. And you genuinely only need a. Quarter size drop
Shelby K.
Meridian, ID
Leaves your hair feeling hydrated and soft! Plus it smells amazing. I really liked the product and it meet my expectations. I have a dry hair and it really did wonders. I would recommended you trying this product!
Montoya V.
Oakland, CA
Repairs damaged hair for sure, I used it 3 times a week for a month and the difference was huge my split ends are way healthier and my frizz is now under control
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I use this oil on wet hair everyone I wash it, before blow drying. I put a small drop on my hands, run them together and run it through, focusing on my ends. It smells amazing and adds shine and a dose of vitamins.
Kenzie T.
This was recommended by my hair stylist because my hair seemed more dry than usual, and it works wonders! I can tell the instant I apply it. It makes my hair shiner, feel healthier, and also helps hide split ends!
Vikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Love it!! Leaving my hair and beautiful shiny look. Not to mention it smells wonderful. My hair doesn't get greasy. It is kind of pricey. But if u have dry frizzy hair you would love this. Definitely recommended!!
Cristina V.
Clearwater , FL
This product is very nice ... the formula is amazing and gives very nice texture to my hair ... it makes my hair shiny... I think it works perfectly... the price is a little high but I absolutely recommend this one
Jeslyn S.
Love Love Love the smell of this!! Texture is great as well. Has good consistency. You don’t need to use a lot of the product. A small amount goes a long way. Doesn’t leave hair greasy. Just shiny and smooth.
Amanda B.
My curls LOVE this product. They plump immediately when I apply it and it and doesn’t leave my hair oily. The smell is delicious and my hair has a noticeable difference you can feel. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.