BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rebecca M.
Philadelphia, PA
The best part about this product is the smell! It is wonderful. I haven't tried many hair serums so I can't compare it, but it does make my hair smooth and shiny. You only need a tiny bit so the bottle lasts forever.
Silvia C.
Clarksville
This hair treatment oil is out of this world ! Super light , keeps hair smelling and feeling great without oily residue . Keeps frizz down and conditions all at the same time . Amazing on color treated hair . This is amazing for all hair types Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Shelby M.
Ventura, CA
Awesome product!!! I put in my hair everyday and it makes my shine and beautiful. It also smells amazing. I would recommend this product if your hair has lot split ends or if your hair is very dry. I absolutely love this product.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I tried this treatment on my hair and I love how soft and hydrating it left my hair! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a treatment that is affordable! It leaves a great shine and it smells amazing!
Jennifer N.
Morgan City, LA
The price of the product can be an eyesore but it definitely doesn't take away from the fact that it's an amazing product. The scent is very pleasant and stays in your hair until your next wash. The product works very well in my bleached. It makes my hair soft and silky while also leaving behind shine.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I like this product, but I tend to buy the less expensive version made by organix. It's ingredients are almost identical and it's half the price. If I wanted to splurge, I'd re-purchase this.
Jordana B.
I went to the salon and they used this Moroccon Oil Treatment in my hair. It was nice but I didn't notice much of a difference. It might have made my hair a little more bouncy or flexible but all around I would have had to of used this product longer to notice a real difference!
Jessica W.
Bartlesville
Makes my hair so soft. Can tell such a difference. My hair is so much healthier than before I started using it. The price is worth it!! Makes my hair smell amazing. Definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Cassie H.
Florence
Absolutely ones of my favorites! Pretty much every product from this line is amazing, but this is a staple in my chair!! Amazing scent, applies very easily, and totally helps smooth the hair!
Melanie A.
New York
Feels nice on the hair. Once I put the product in I see a difference my hair look shinny, strong and most importantly healthy. It makes it look like it has split ends and it feel totally nice on the hair I highly recommend.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora