BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kara S.
Love the smell of this product! Doesn't completely smooth my flyaways, hence the 4 stars. I get a halo of frizz that is hard for any product to control. Definitely smooths my hair and adds shine. I would purchase this again.
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
Loved the smell! I feel that this product prevented my hair from getting more damaged due to the use of hot tools. It added shine and a healthy look to my hair, I would use it before and after I would straighten/curl my hair
Chloe H.
Mentor, OH
This product is great! It smells fantastic and works wonders on my hair! It does not weigh your hair down but is moisturizing and provides shine. I use it on my hair wet and dry to help rid fly aways. I recommend for sure!
Addison P.
Portland , OR
This is my go to hair oil. I love using it after I shower or after I style my hair to keep it smelling great and soft. After using this regularly for a couple weeks I noticed my hair feeling soft and smelling nice everyday.
Grace T.
Brusly, LA
I’m completely obsessed with Morroccan oil! I use it at least 3 times a week. My friends mom is a hairdresser and she recommended this to me so I bought it and now I have to constantly restock it because I use it so often!
Jessica B.
West Chester , PA
I’ve been using this since I was younger. I’ve always loved it when I had long hair and even now with shorter hair. It’s great to use before and after drying your hair. Don’t apply at the roots but rather toward the bottom.
Michelle G.
Whitestone, NY
A little goes a long way! Put too much and your hair will be too oily. It is a bit on the pricey side. But you get what you pay for. Put it on the ends while your hair is still wet and before you blow dry for best results.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I like this product, but I tend to buy the less expensive version made by organix. It's ingredients are almost identical and it's half the price. If I wanted to splurge, I'd re-purchase this.
Rebecca M.
Philadelphia, PA
The best part about this product is the smell! It is wonderful. I haven't tried many hair serums so I can't compare it, but it does make my hair smooth and shiny. You only need a tiny bit so the bottle lasts forever.
Bobbie S.
Love the scent! Use sparingly if you have thin hair because it will feel a bit heavy if you use too much. It works really well applying to damp hair and then blow drying. My hair does not hold a curl well using this but great for flat ironing or blow drying only.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora