BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Cari G.
Its and ok product the problem that I have with it is once you put it in whether or not depending on the texture of your hair and makes your hair hang look greasy. this particular brand made my hair look greasy I would get the same results using just plain argan oil
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I am absolutely in love with this stuff! I got it as a sample in my ipsy glam bag and it is great stuff! It smells amazing and does wonders with my hair, which is thick, wavey and frizzy. I have become obsessed with marocan oil in my shampoo and conditioner as well. I hate to say it but I think I have gone off my old shampoo and conditioner and now use the new stuff. This treatment has changed my opinion. I definitely recommend this to others with hair that they feel is unmanageable or damaged, this stuff makes your hair look and feel amazing!
Jill B.
Arvada, CO
I like the smell and the fact that it makes my hair soft. I do not like that it makes my fine hair seem oily the next day. Probably better suited for other hair types. I do like to use it when my scalp gets dry in the winter.
Jenna C.
Jersey city, NJ
AMAZING! I love this product and it truly does improve the texture and restores it. My hair felt so soft and smooth, and smelled like the tropics. A little expensive, but def worth every penny!
Nikki H.
I actually use the lite version of this and like it much better.  This formula will weigh down my fine hair a bit to much.  The product overall is great to keep hair healthy especially if you have really long hair.
Rachael L.
I love this oil treatment. I have a trial size bottle and it only takes a dime size amount to run throughout my hair. I apply while my hair is still damp and after blow dry, it feels amazing!!
Surelis D.
Elizabeth , NJ
This is the best hair product ever invented! I started to use it when I was 15! You don't need a lot of product, just a 3 or 4 drops (or depending how much hair you have). It protects the hair from the heat and make it so smooth ! I love ittttt
Alina V.
Warrington, PA
My favorite while the hair is wet AND dry. I absolutely love the smell and consistency of this oil. I have repurchased COUNTLESS amount of times in the last few years. Such a great products for both natural and color treated hair.
Makenzie W.
Irmo, SC
I Can not get enough of this Moroccan oil hair treatment. I tried it for the first time last month and I know I will continue buying for a very long time. It made my hair feel so soft and brand-new! I recommend to any women!
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
I love this oil because it is heavy enough to help my frizziness but light enough to not make my hair oily! I've tried many hair oils and this is the one that I love. I love everything about it, the scent, texture, everything!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora