BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren P.
Phoenix , AZ
When it comes to soft and shiny hair this brand is always the go to! The price is worth it because you only have to use a little bit of product so the bottle lasts for awhile! Put a dime size of product in your hands, rub together, and starting from the ends of your hair work the product through to achieve all day shine!
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
I used this a long time ago after a girlfriend introduced me to this product. I instantly fell in love with it and the smell of it. It's such a light scent but it's definitely noticeable. I've always had thicker wavy hair so anything that helps tame and fight the frizz is a winner. Only 4 stars because I think it's expensive and I've found products that do the same thing for less!
Lauren C.
My favorite treatment. I have dry hair and constantly straighten my hair. This oil provides just the right amount of moisture I need without weighing my hair down. It doesn't make my hair stiff or look greasy which is what I love. It's a little on the pricy side but a little goes a long way and it's soo worth it.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Ok so I love the scent of this, I like putting it in my skin as well but it doesn’t really moisturize MY hair. Not deep moisture. I wanted it for my ends to give it a nice look but it just didn’t work out. I do still like it on skin but for an oil, it’s very dry...
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This treatment is super hydrating and moisturizing it never leaves my hairs suoer greasy and isnt one of those oils that doesn't smells "oily" or like old oil. Smells amazing and also does NOT clog my pores. It is not causing pimples on my face back or shoulders like I get from other oils.
Jlynn R.
I absolutely love this product! It worked great for my hair, keeping it healthy, shiny, and protected from the heat all without making it oily! Bonus: it also smells great!
Judith R.
This is one of those products where as soon as I start getting low, I’m stocking back up. Yes it’s pricey but it is worth it. I towel dry my hair, and then run this through, after air drying I notice no frizz, this has gave my hair an amazing texture and doesn’t have a strong chemical smell. I also noticed that it has been contributing to my attempt to grow my hair out.
savannahtg G.
One of my favorite things to put on my hair! I love the smell this leaves after I am done styling. Takes my flyaways and gives my hair a nice shine without looking greasy.
Jessica G.
Absecon
Though a little pricey, I love his for my hair. I have dry, curly hair & this relaxes & softens my curls so nicely. I recommend it to anyone with curly hair to try. I just pour a little in my hand & lather it through the ends of my hair. I have been buying this product for years & will continue to do so. It even works in the summer & I. Humidity!
Rachel R.
Where do I begin!? The smell is heavenly! When I air dry my hair it looks very dry, until I add this to my ends! It makes my hair look so alive and shiny! I love this oil!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora