BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren N.
Grovetown, GA
This product is the holy grail for dry brittle hair. It adds so much shine and moisture into your hair. It's a little pricy but a little goes a long way. I have very fine hair and this product helps keep my hair looking healthy
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Love this stuff! It smells so good and so strong. A little bit goes a long way because of how oily it is, but it works miracles. It really helps defriz my hair. I need to buy more because I'm all out. It's def worth the price.
Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
I have thick hair that I get highlighted so I like to put the extra protection of a high end serum on. Morracanoil has been a tried and true favorite for years. Keeps the shine and doesn’t weigh my hair down or make it greasy!
Luz D.
Belvidere , IL
I use this when my ends are super dry! It really helps moisturize my hair and give it the perfect amount of shine! Super easy to use and non messy. I don't use it to often, only when necessary.
Deb W.
Port Washington, NY
I did like the scent of this product.  The only downside is I felt like it left a bit of an oily residue on my hair. It dried a little flatter then normal.  I have course curly dark  hair and  this definitely got rid of frizz and did not dry out my hair.  Overall I would recommend
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I love the nutty smell and the packaging of this product. It is heavy, so a little goes a long way, in my opinion.. but you can’t beat the silky moisturized hair. A little expensive, BUT lasts forever since I just use a tiny bit at a time.
Danielle M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not for blondes, the orange dye in the product will leave the hair looking dingy. But Mixed with my conditioner and rinsed out, and I️ loved it! It’s stuck to the strands that needed it & didn’t leave my hair feeling greasy!
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
This stuff smells like a dream. Every time I used it I would get compliments on how good my hair smelled. It is fragrant, and effective. It smoothed away frizz and kept my hair from drying out.
Kia V.
Seattle, WA
The second I use this, my hair feels like I just came out of a salon. It's smooth, soft and super silly! It's decently priced but I haven't gotten around to repurchasing it and the smell is really nice but can be overbearing.
Stacia E.
Tyler, TX
I swear by this! I probably go through more then I should! I originally got this in a beauty bag from a friend and I fell in love! It makes you hair so silky but it doesn't make it feel nasty!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora