BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Allena J.
I love this product. It has definitely helped my hair after all of the damage I put on it from constantly dyeing it! It helps refortify your hair and it leaves it so soft and silky. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Jennifer L.
I have used this product for about 5 years now! It has seriously helped my hair come back to life! After coloring and flat ironing my hair for years upon years it really does the trick! And it smalls amazing! Best product ever!
Shanna H.
Malvern, AR
Love this oil because it hyrdates and helps to detangle. Only downside is my hair is sooo fine so I prefer the light option from this line. It's not as heavy as this original option. Love the shine and strength it gives my hair!
Riley M.
I have been using this product for 6 years. It is so great to control frizz, and maintain curls. It seems to do everything you want for different hair types, it feels like it knows your hair and gives you the best results
Michelle C.
Honestly, for the price I was expecting more. I have very curly hair and the “dime size” rule does not apply. I need tons of product. Yes it protected/kept the curl but I didn’t notice much shine. It made the hair softer though.
Nancy M.
El producto es muy bueno, hidrata bien el cabello y lo deja con un aroma exquisito. Yo porbé el serum y aunque tengo el pelo un poco graso, igual lo usé porque le aporta mucho brillo al cabello.
Alexandra C.
Okay so I have to say that this is the best thing that people have ever invented because it not only gives your hair shine but it helps with all the damages and helps get all the tangles out and make it easier for hair styles.
Jacquelyn C.
Smells amazing and really gives shine to your hair. However, you only need to use a VERY small amount, otherwise it will make your hair look greasy! But that's the case with any hair oil. Very pleased!
Sahara S.
After ironing my hair I always put this on to make my hair healthier. It doesn't compare to anything else. It doesn't concern me. This formula is kind of like a serum. It definitely satisfied me.
Whitney F.
Richmond, VA
About three years ago, my hair stylist recommended this product to me and I have been a loyal user ever since. It smells amazing, you only have to use a small amount (even on long and thick hair), it cuts blow drying time down (a must for me because my hair takes about 20 minutes to dry), and it leaves your hair silky-smooth!
I have tried other products that also are Moroccan Oil or Argan Oil based but I feel as though they will leave my hair feeling thick (something I DO NOT need), greasy, or like a can't get it brushed out really well.
The price may be high, but this is a product that is well worth the cost.
My routine: After towel drying your hair, apply one pump (abouta pea size) of product -- do not use too much or expect an oily mess!! Style your hair as usual. Do not let hair air dry with this product though because it doesn't have the same effect compared to blow drying.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora