BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sahara S.
After ironing my hair I always put this on to make my hair healthier. It doesn't compare to anything else. It doesn't concern me. This formula is kind of like a serum. It definitely satisfied me.
Ana H.
Pelham, AL
I love this, repairs my hair and makes it very shiny. The price is rather high but it does work miracles that makes you look past it. Very effective and I would definitely buy this again when my hair needs a little pick me up.
Courtney W.
This product works with every single hair type. If you love soft, shiny, smooth hair then this is the product for you. It's not the best thing to use if you want to curl your hair because it will make the curl not hold as long. But if you want to smooth your hair out with the blow dryer or flat iron... This is right for you. A little bit goes a very long way. Only you can decide how much works for you. I use one drop and I have medium length hair that is average in thickness. I also like to use this mixed with the hydrating cream when I diffuse my hair for a beachy wavy look. If you have over processed blonde hair, you need this. It will make your hair feel like virgin hair again!
Val G.
Boston, MA
This oil really helps keep my hair frizz-free and smooth. A little goes a long way and I also use the product on my split ends. Really easy to use and I would only use it every other week. Definitely keep refilling the bottle.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
I received this in my ipsy bag a while back. I just started using it and I'm so in love with this product. It smells so good, it makes my hair feel so soft and not greasy at all. The only con is that it's $35 for a small bottle!
T S.
I don't know why people like this product so much because it did absolutely nothing for my hair. I have very very thick, wavy/frizzy hair and it did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe it's better for people with thinner hair, I'm not sure. It did not live up to the hype.
Maegan W.
Cypress Inn, TN
I just recently received this product as a gift and I love it! It makes my hair feel super soft and I am pleased with the results. This product can be a little pricey but the results are worth it! I would recommend this product.
Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
It has a nice smell to it. I don't really know if it is for my hair type. I didn't find that it absorbed in my strands. Maybe I might try it again since, I am using a different brand of relaxer.
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
This was introduced to me by my salon. At first I was skeptical because of the price but this works amazing. This is a serum. If you have dry or damaged hair this is for you! I will definitely buy this again and again and again!
Jamie S.
Brookline, MA
I’ve been using this for about 10 years now and it has gotten me through some very hairy situations. I love the packaging, the smell, and what it does for my hair. It cuts down frizz and adds shine without weighing down my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora