BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amber P.
Milwaukee, WI
I have extremely dry and damaged hair. This works wonders when I put it on after I shower and before I blow dry or even just when my hair is dry. It lasts at least a day and it meets my expectations if anything it exceeds them.
Elizabeth E.
This oil is so silky and lightweight, and it smells amazing! I put it on dry or wet, and it makes my thick hair feel like I just left the salon. Super nourishing for the ends but keep it away from your roots if you have oily hair.
Val G.
Boston, MA
This oil really helps keep my hair frizz-free and smooth. A little goes a long way and I also use the product on my split ends. Really easy to use and I would only use it every other week. Definitely keep refilling the bottle.
mariam k.
chicago
Used a few times a week and I’m convinced this is the reason my hair is always shiny and silky looking. Love the way it smells! Been using for a few years now and haven’t seem to find another everyday serum to replace it with.
Tatyana K.
My favorite oil ever! Works so good on my hair, only need a little bit, I use it before I straighten my hair and it helps the straighten stay. Also makes my hair feel amazing and soft! Recommend to anyone looking for a good oil!
clara m.
Casa grande , AZ
This is my absolute favorite oil and will never ever replace it! I might try others but I know that this will always be my number one! And it's not that pricey either! I also love the smell so much! Def buy it many more times!
Allie S.
Owatonna, MN
This was introduced to me by my salon. At first I was skeptical because of the price but this works amazing. This is a serum. If you have dry or damaged hair this is for you! I will definitely buy this again and again and again!
Megan A.
Auburn, AL
Really thick. I found that applying it caused me to handle my curls too roughly and they frizzed out. If your curls are more resilient or you have straight hair, this would probably work better.
Sabina B.
Astoria, NY
This item smells absolutely amazing and does wonders for super dry hair. You can apply this product right out of the shower or even after you straighten your hair for a super sleek look. I would buy Thor product again and again
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
I got this mini as a gift from my mom and love it! I use it after styling to keep my hair shiny and soft after heat application. It's very effective and smells decent. If you apply too much your hair gets oily but hey, it's oil
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora