BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Heather G.
Auburn, ME
Works wonderful on my thick, frizzy hair. Tamed it very well, not oily, didn't leave a residue in my hair either. Highly suggested to anyone with any type of hair, satisfied very much! Will be buying a full bottle
Sheila F.
My hair is naturally oily at the scalp but has a tendency to dry out at the ends. I had high hopes this oil would even it out but instead it just made my hair feel greasy. Not my favorite product.
Rochelle D.
Saint Charles, MO
I feel like all these oils are the same. Great for curly hair to help moisturize & keep frizz at bay. I use it when my hair is wet & on day 2 or 3 to add some shine. Pricey but definitely worth it.
Ann Marie H.
This has been my favorite hair serum/oil treatment for years. It smells amazing and makes my hair shiny and soft. Not at all greasy or oily. I use it on damp or dry hair. I like the pump top because it's cleaner and easier to use.
Priscilla D.
Pelham, NY
Very nice product . Easy to put on and really does its job in fixing that dull and broken hair. It brings back the shine and makes the hair stronger . Keep in mind to not out too much cuz it will make the hair look like a greaseball if so
Ashley A.
Got this Moroccan oil and a sample size in my Ipsy bag it was great and I do like it makes my hair very smooth and it tames the frizz down aswell I would buy this product and recommend other people
Jannet T.
Santa Monica, CA
I like this product for right out of the shower use with damp hair. HOWEVER, a little goes a long way. I find that too much of this serum can make my hair oily. Good for heat treatment though.
Natalie K.
Irving, TX
Great gift for someone else or for yourself! I'd recommend using this sparingly on your ends only as it can definitely make your hair greasy if you use it too close to your roots. It keeps my ends healthy and shiny! It's pricey, but I find that since you only need a little bit of product, it's still a good investment.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I put this in after showering while my hair is still damp and it leaves your hair feeling really soft and healthy. It is pretty expensive though which i dont like. otherwise its a really nice product.
Codi W.
Kokomo, IN
I love this product, leaves the hair in great condition and has a good feel in the hair. I like the scent as well. A little heavy for thin or fine hair, and can affect blonde color if used too often. I would definitely recommend.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora