BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Meghan O.
Pr Du Sac, WI
I love love love this product! It gives my hair that extra boost it needs and is so very soft! My hair always comes out with just an extra layer of softness after I use morocanoil! I cannot imagine my hair care routine without it!
Melissa F.
This is an awesome product that makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. It was very effective and to boot, it's great smelling. Something that I would consider adding to my daily regimen. I would recommend.
Mariane S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the 10ml morraconoil and I usually wear it every other day, it has a good smell and make my hair shine, but since my hair is really thin, it looks like a little bit oily, so I think it works better to whom have volume hair
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff for helping my hair but every time I used it I feel like my hair get oily faster then usual. Over all I’d say it’s a good product, a lot goes a long way. I just put it on the ends of my hair to avoid the oily look.
Brianna C.
Wrentham, MA
The ladies at my salon use this and it smells absolutely amazing. Not to mention it gives you amazing shine and makes the ends of dry hair look alive and healthy. I can be a little on the heavier side for thin hair, so I only apply it to the midshaft to the ends. I use this everyday and everyone compliments the smell!
Gabrielle M.
I love love love their products! A little bit goes a long way just to moisturize your ends and make them shiny! The scent is amazing and clean smelling and not too over powering! I love it! Pricey but I will buy again no doubt! It's just so great for color treated hair!
Jock G.
This is the kind and right product for my "dead" hair. It is relatively better than other brands I tried in the past. The effect can easily be noticeable within few applications. The scent is mild and as expected almond like. Definitely recommendable .
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
This is the best product on the market. My stylist introduced it to me a while ago and I love it. I usually don't buy it because it's expensive but it's definitely the best I've used. Keeps the frizz away and makes my hair shiny.
Mailene L.
Este increíble producto ayuda a que tu cabello no tenga ese friss que todas odiamos al secarnos y plancharnos el cabello además que brinda un brillo increíble aporta una suavidad y olor delicioso amar este producto es muy fácil .
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have used moroccan oil for years and I will never stop. It is a serum and I use about one pump. It is less oily and thicker than other treatments like it. For me the best part is how it controls my frizz and strengthens my hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora