BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Great Falls, MT
Got this as a tester in a bag from Ulta. I love this, when I get my hair done the stylist always uses it as well. And oh man, this stuff is magic. Makes my hair feel soooo soft. I’m almost out and will have to get more. Prices are a little high and if you use too much it does get an oily look. I find it best to use it on wet or damp hair and dry through it. Amazing stuff!!
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I’ve purchased this a couple of times and the main reason is for the smell alone. It smells SOOO GOOOD! As far as shine, it works. I may purchase again on a whim.
Marie C.
New York
I don’t have normally oily hair, but even so it seemed counterintuitive to put extra oil in my hair. But this is made for hair so I figured I’d give it a shot - I only applied it from the middle of my hair to the ends so as to avoid an oily scalp, and I was incredibly pleased with the results. My hair was super soft and shiny for days. This is a fantastic product.
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
This stuff is the holy grail of hair oils. It has the best smell in the world. It leaves your hair silky smooth with out looking greasy. It’s worth every penny of the high price point. I love the packaging and it’s nice to take places when I travel. Especially to the beach where the salt water dries out my hair. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Ismeli H.
Reseda, CA
I loved how it smelled first of all! That’s always the first thing I check when I buy a hair product! And it wasn’t too heavy on my hair and it made it silky and smooth. After about 2 weeks of using it I noticed my hair felt helathier previous to using the treatment my hair was feeling very dry and brittle. This treatment helped so much. I love it!!!!
Sarah B.
West Bend , WI
This is a really good oil for thick dry hair, it smells amazing and seems to deeply "moisture" not to say "oilsoak" your hair, great for dry ends and fresh colored hair that are super dried out through chemical stuff. DONT USE FOR FINE AND THIN HAIR. Price is a little high but still a great product
Cherrie P.
Im so happy that I found a hair oil that does everything that says plus more. I have used it right out of the shower to keep my curls intact remains shiny during the day and in high humidity my hair remains full of life ,  beautiful and captive
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
I love Moroccan oil. It smells great and works great. If you apply when hair is damp it works best. Make sure to apply for ear length down not in roots. It can make your roots look oily and dark. I use it also as a treatment to the ends of my hair when they are dry and brittle. If you put on dry hair make sure to only put on end and a tiny tiny amount
Shannon G.
Nashville
Holy moly this product is absolutely amazing! The last time I went in for a blow out I was talked into buying this product and I'm seriously so glad I did. It makes my hair feel so soft, shiny and gorgeous! The best part is the scent in my opinion, it smells amazing and sticks with me throughout the day.  I've been buying this product ever since!
Kayla S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This stuff is a holy grail product for my long, naturally wavy, dry, coarse hair. It has completely transformed my hair for the better and it has become much more manageable and so much less dry! I only use it on the bottom half of my hair and tend to stay away from the scalp. It doesn’t make my hair heavy or greasy. I love it!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.