BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Karen L.
Dallas, TX
After bleaching and coloring my hair often I completely damaged it. Until I decided to try the Moroccanoli treatment. I Started feeling the difference after a few days. I bought the full treatment for better results. My hair is no longer dry and doesn't break. LOOOVE it
Jock G.
This is the kind and right product for my "dead" hair. It is relatively better than other brands I tried in the past. The effect can easily be noticeable within few applications. The scent is mild and as expected almond like. Definitely recommendable .
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I put this in after showering while my hair is still damp and it leaves your hair feeling really soft and healthy. It is pretty expensive though which i dont like. otherwise its a really nice product.
Gabrielle M.
I love love love their products! A little bit goes a long way just to moisturize your ends and make them shiny! The scent is amazing and clean smelling and not too over powering! I love it! Pricey but I will buy again no doubt! It's just so great for color treated hair!
Lindsay S.
Evansville, IN
I was recommended this product to use on my hair by my hair stylist. I have very long blonde hair that's pretty thick. I liked this hair oil, it smelled good and made my ends feel really soft and smooth. It got rid of any frizz but also felt a little heavy. It wasn't the best hair oil I've used but I did really like it.
Melissa F.
This is an awesome product that makes my hair feel soft and look shiny. It was very effective and to boot, it's great smelling. Something that I would consider adding to my daily regimen. I would recommend.
Jannet T.
SANTA MONICA, CA
I like this product for right out of the shower use with damp hair. HOWEVER, a little goes a long way. I find that too much of this serum can make my hair oily. Good for heat treatment though.
Stephanie O.
This is heaven in a bottle!!! It makes my hair feel so nice and smooth! It also treats it by keeping it hydrated. The smell is lovely and it’s worth every penny. I put this on while my hair is damp and even before using styling tools.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff for helping my hair but every time I used it I feel like my hair get oily faster then usual. Over all I’d say it’s a good product, a lot goes a long way. I just put it on the ends of my hair to avoid the oily look.
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
This is the best product on the market. My stylist introduced it to me a while ago and I love it. I usually don't buy it because it's expensive but it's definitely the best I've used. Keeps the frizz away and makes my hair shiny.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora