BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Alissa H.
Great smelling hair serum and great for everyday use before styling your hair with a heat product. I enjoy this oil because it nourishes as well as smooths my frizzies.  I would reccomend to anybody looking for a good hair oil
Alyssa S.
Salem
This stuff is amazing!! I purchased a sample bottle from a salon after getting my hair done and had to go back to buy the full size. It's worth the price! It makes my hair feel, SMELL and look terrific!!! It's never been healthier!
Veronica C.
I absolutely love this oil! It smells so good and leaves your hair supersoft! I apply it before and after I blow dry my hair. I could definitely tell that I have less damage since using this product! I will absolutely buy it again!
Julia A.
San Diego, CA
Great product and a cute stocking stuffer for the people in your life who need oil for their hair. Inexpensive and easy to find around the holidays. A bit messy but totally worth it.
Katie C.
Oh my goodness this stuff works miracles on my hair😍 it's worth every penny in my opinion even though it is pretty pricey. It's the highest quality! It makes my hair feel so luxurious and soft! I would recommend this to absolutely everyone!
idalia a.
This Moroccan oil treatment is so good for your hair and then my hair so nice and smooth I had such damage here and with this product in my hair so nice and revived it I saw so many improvements on it totally recommend anybody to use it
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Best product and the best quality for oil hair treatments!! I am obsessed with this oil! Perfect for the frizz and curls! Perfect to tame fly always and messy hair. Helps with humidity too! I can’t imagine going without this product!
McKayla M.
This is one of my favorite hair products! The smell is amazing, and it is incredibly hydrating, while not weighing your hair down. This is by far the best oil I've found for my coarse, curly hair. Definitely a staple in my routine! I would recommend this to anyone with hair.
Kristina H.
Harrisburg, NE
This product is one of my favorites! A little bit goes a long ways which makes this product affordable! I used this product when I had excessive damage done due to bleaching my hair! It met every expectation! I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Erin H.
My go to hair product. I have very curly hair and I have used this for several years to combat frizz. I apply in wet hair and let it dry naturally or blow dry straight. Works well on dry hair to tame wild hair! A bottle last me months!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora