BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
In love since first application! 💕
My previous goto product was It's a 10 leave in then decided to try out this luscious treatment that everyone has been talking about.
Well I wasn't disappointed - I have thick, coarse Hawaiian hair and it can be hard to tame especially when I'm not in my Hawaiian sun. As soon as I put this on my hair, it soaked it up and instantly I could tell a difference. Not only does it smell Yum, it really helped tame frizz and didn't weigh my hair down. Plus a little goes a long way and that says a lot coming from a chick with thick long hair. 😋
✖️Emma P.
I have naturally curly hair, which is so easy to damage. But this product really helps restore my dry ends, and combat any frizz I encounter day to day! I always buy this product because it is cheap, and never leaves me disappointed.
Camille D.
Clarks Summit, PA
I absolutely LOVE this brand. This oil helps my hair not be so frizzy and keeps it looking and feeling healthy. I usually put it in my hair right after I get out the the shower or I will use it as a finisher because of the beautiful shine it leave on my hair. Smells amazing
Bianca P.
I wish this product wasn't so expensive. It works well but you only get a little bit of oil in the bottle and I have really think and long hair so I need to use a little more than the average person.
Haley T.
I love, love, love this product. It makes my hair feel absolutely amazing. It leaves it soft, smooth, and sleek. It does not feel heavy or make my hair look or feel greasy either. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Hayley G.
LOVE this product! It's top of the line and a little goes a long way! Provides my ends with moisture for days! The only drawback is that it's harder to find in store, and I'd rather not order online.
Michelle E.
Louisville, KY
Love this product. I apply this product after the shower and also once I have straightened my hair. It helps to contain my crazy fly aways and frizzy ends. I am highly satisfied and would definitely recommend this product to others.
Miriah A.
Cleveland
Makes your hair feel so soft and rejuvenated. I use this after I've just dyed my hair and it helps contain the damaging effects. I rub a little in right after I've showered and I leave it on all day.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Best product and the best quality for oil hair treatments!! I am obsessed with this oil! Perfect for the frizz and curls! Perfect to tame fly always and messy hair. Helps with humidity too! I can’t imagine going without this product!
Erin H.
My go to hair product. I have very curly hair and I have used this for several years to combat frizz. I apply in wet hair and let it dry naturally or blow dry straight. Works well on dry hair to tame wild hair! A bottle last me months!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora