BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Bianca P.
I wish this product wasn't so expensive. It works well but you only get a little bit of oil in the bottle and I have really think and long hair so I need to use a little more than the average person.
Erika S.
This product works well for people who swim in pools or have dry frizzy hair. It smooths down frizz and slicks hair. It slightly strengthens hair. I think. This is worth the price and I would definitely repurchase this product again
✖️Emma P.
I have naturally curly hair, which is so easy to damage. But this product really helps restore my dry ends, and combat any frizz I encounter day to day! I always buy this product because it is cheap, and never leaves me disappointed.
Suejung S.
Long Beach, CA
Smells amazing and does a good job bringing moisture to my hair and adds shine as well. The bottle lasts forever so its a good value for the amount you get. Its lightweight compared to some other hair oils I've tried by other brands.
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
In love since first application! 💕
My previous goto product was It's a 10 leave in then decided to try out this luscious treatment that everyone has been talking about.
Well I wasn't disappointed - I have thick, coarse Hawaiian hair and it can be hard to tame especially when I'm not in my Hawaiian sun. As soon as I put this on my hair, it soaked it up and instantly I could tell a difference. Not only does it smell Yum, it really helped tame frizz and didn't weigh my hair down. Plus a little goes a long way and that says a lot coming from a chick with thick long hair. 😋
Catherine M.
This oil is so helpful with dry and damaged hair! My hair used to be so damaged and it is getting so much better! Although, it is a bit pricey, but it's worth it! I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to a friend!
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
BEST PRODUCT EVER!! It makes my hair smooth and smells amazing . I wouldn't do anything without this in my cabinet. It last a year or more because a little goes a long way and it is absolutely fantastic but over priced in my opinion.
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
I really like this oil I just wish it were a little more affordable. It works great! My dry blonde hair can use all the help I can get. Helps keep my hair healthy , soft, frizz free and manageable .
Katrina H.
Louisville
Wow this stuff is AMAZING!! Great smell. A little goes a long way. Well worth the price. It's help protect my hair from the heat and makes it so shinny!
I have color treated hair (pinks and purples).
Kristina H.
Harrisburg, NE
This product is one of my favorites! A little bit goes a long ways which makes this product affordable! I used this product when I had excessive damage done due to bleaching my hair! It met every expectation! I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora