BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jacquelynn M.
This always makes my hair super shiny and I really do love this product. It works really good and smells amazing! It has helped my hair a lot, and I only buy this product because it hasn't let me down.
Sofia S.
I️ use this hair oil all the time. I️ always eat compliments on my hair after I️ straighten my hair to make it look shiny not oily but shiny and very healthy and silky. I️ use it when I️ get out of the shower too but mostly when my hair is straightened.
Christina F.
This is the BEST oil for your hair. My go to product! I have blonde fine hair and it defrizzes it. You only need a little bit & it's super effective. It be pricey, but worth it & totally recommend it!
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
This product works really well and I love taking the little bottles on vacation with me! The only thing is I really don't like the smell of this oil, it's way too strong. It does tame the frizz though
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I absolutely love the smell off Moroccan Oil and the way it makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. I use this in my routine every time I wash my hair. It's totally worth it and I'll never stop using it.
Theresa S.
Brooklyn , NY
I love the fragrance of this product the most. It is a very moisturizing serum which increases shine and silkiness. Makes hair look very glossy! Very easy to use but also easy to overuse. Less is more!
Kayla J.
Levittown , PA
This Moroccan oil has a very nice smell. However it is very thick. A little goes a long way. I use this product whenever I straighten my hair. It makes it even straighter and protects it from the heat.
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
This was the first hair serum I've ever tried and I've never switched! I love how it makes my hair feel soft and smooth while giving a shiny finish. I have thin hair so it takes just a pea sized amount and makes a bottle last forever!
Maci U.
Dexter, GA
This is sooo amazing!!! it made my hair so shiny and healthy after i used it one time. i've never used anything else but i love this stuff, it's so easy to use and it's affordable. i was very satisfied
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love This oil and it works lovely in my daughters hair. She suffered from dry scalp and this makes it instantly go away! You don't need much do a little bit goes a long way! Will definitely buy again!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora