BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Loren M.
Canton, GA
Love the way this makes my hair feel, whether I use it at home or at the salon it makes my hair feel fresh, clean and healthy! I love the serum and how easy it is to apply to my hair! Definitely satisfied and will definitely use again!
Claire G.
Lakewood, OH
I love how smooth this makes my hair! I use it just at the ends of the hair to help with split ends or dryness, this oil always soaks into the hair well! I’m also been using this for years, and will continue to do so for years to come!
Melissa S.
Omaha, NE
Love this product. I use on days that I air dry my hair. Keeps it healthy. This is something that I keep purchasing. Nice scent. Great price. Nice packaging. I will buy again. Highly recommended to others.
Cierra L.
Peoria, AZ
I have been coloring my hair every 8 weeks for the last 10 years. My hair is in constant need of additional hydration. This is by far my favorite product. Not only is it like a drink of water for my hair, but the smell. 😍 I am in love with the smell of any Moroccan Oil product!
Talia B.
I love all of Moroccan Oil's products. I love the smell and this product makes my hair way less frizzy. I think it's a great value for the price. I've tried other oils and nothing compares to this one.
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
This is an amazing hair oil. It is a little pricey, but it is very effective. It works well for dry and wet hair. It adds moisture without weighing the hair down. I am very satisfied with this product.
Tamara F.
Too heavy and expensive. I've only tried it once and returned the unused portion. The scent is a little off also. Smells like medicine. I've tried other products that are so much better. Will never buy again.
Christine H.
smells great ! makes my hair super shiney! leaves my hair healthier feeling and protects it from heat damage from ever day use od blow dyer and flat iron . highly recommend
Christina F.
This is the BEST oil for your hair. My go to product! I have blonde fine hair and it defrizzes it. You only need a little bit & it's super effective. It be pricey, but worth it & totally recommend it!
Erin H.
Roswell, GA
This product left my hair feeling very soft! I have thin hair but a lot of it. It has a great smell and it is easy to use. I would recommend this product before any others!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora