BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
I use this everyday to keep my colored hair soft and healthy. A little but goes a long way, especially if you have short hair like myself. If you want a product that keeps your hair healthy with shine and doesn't weigh it down, get this.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
I've used better serums, but this one's still pretty great. I've been going through intense dye removal treatments lately and this has kept the damage I've done to my hair in check when during the days. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have a personal favorite hair serum, a good place to start!
Sarah V.
Bakersfield, CA
LOVVVVVVE THE SMELL to begin with, then what it does for my hair is AMAZING! It helps with my dry ends and make my hair so manageable with it cos to styling. Just have to be careful not to use too much.
Courtney D.
Columbia City, IN
This is one of the best things I've used on my hair. It has been the most effective at keeping my hair healthy and growing. Very easy to use, just put in wet hair. Very very satisfied. My favorite. I love it
Chelsea B.
Vista, CA
I love using Moroccan oil in my hair. It helps with flyaways and gives my hair a beautiful shine, without looking greasy. It also smells absolutely amazing. When I'm done rubbing it through my hair, I use the excess for my hands and arms!
Christina T.
Anderson
I absolutely love this stuff. I have extremely long and very thick hair. This really smooths my hair out and leaves it with a beautiful shine. It is not greasy nor does it weigh your hair down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Marisol T.
Perfect for all hair types. I use it on my hair to tame frizz and air dry. I use it on my daughters curly hair to help detangle. I have oily scalp and she has dry scalp. It works great for the both of us!
Cierra L.
Peoria, AZ
I have been coloring my hair every 8 weeks for the last 10 years. My hair is in constant need of additional hydration. This is by far my favorite product. Not only is it like a drink of water for my hair, but the smell. 😍 I am in love with the smell of any Moroccan Oil product!
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I absolutely love the smell off Moroccan Oil and the way it makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. I use this in my routine every time I wash my hair. It's totally worth it and I'll never stop using it.
Christine H.
smells great ! makes my hair super shiney! leaves my hair healthier feeling and protects it from heat damage from ever day use od blow dyer and flat iron . highly recommend
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora