BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
This is the only oil I use on my hair! I have very frizzy hair and after I straiten or curl it if I don't put this oil in it then it gets frizzy throughout the day! When I use this oil my hair is silky, shiney and stays that way all day!
Kate N.
This hair oil is amazing. A little goes a long way! I apply this after i brush my hair after the shower and when I wake up, my hair is super silky and shiny. It is really easy to use. Just apply to palm.
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I bounce around to other hair oils from time to time, but I always end right back here. The smell is amazing and this truly gives my ends life! A little bit goes a long way an really helps your hair stay soft and shiny in between washed!
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love the way this oil smells and how it hydrates my hair. I normally I would I after I get out of the shower or I’ll put it on after I straighten my hair to smooth out the ends. I think it adds the perfect amount of shine without making hair too oily
Amanda P.
Atlanta, GA
I cannot go without this hair oil. I have super fine hair, but this really doesn't weigh my hair down or make my hair oily. One bottle lasts me almost a whole year, so I think it is well worth the cost!
Katie H.
San Diego
This product is wonderful for my dry ends. Whenever my hair starts to feel brittle, I can use a minimal amount of this product because it goes a long way. I am thankful for this product and always keep it handy with my hair care products.
Molly E.
Elkridge, MD
I love the feeling this gives my hair. It's not too thick, doesn't make my hair feel greasy, and helps to tame the fly aways. I also tend to wear my hair curly in the summers and this helps to keep in feeling nourished and looking good.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
I've used better serums, but this one's still pretty great. I've been going through intense dye removal treatments lately and this has kept the damage I've done to my hair in check when during the days. Would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have a personal favorite hair serum, a good place to start!
Hailea L.
Arlington, VA
Everyone LOVES MorroccanOil, but I'm not a fan. I have blonde highlights and it makes my hair look very greasy, even when I only use a tiny tiny amount. It smells AWESOME and I've heard great things about it, but it doesn't work for me.
Christina T.
Anderson
I absolutely love this stuff. I have extremely long and very thick hair. This really smooths my hair out and leaves it with a beautiful shine. It is not greasy nor does it weigh your hair down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora