BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Stephanie N.
This is great for taming my small baby hairs and leaves my hair silky and shiny. I love that it doesn't leave my hair greasy which is something I've run into with similar products. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product last forever. You only need a little. If you put too much in like any hair serum you will get an oily head. I love how it smells. Since using it my hair feels healthier! I would buy it again.
Johnna J.
Fort Smith, AR
I had higher hopes for this product. No matter how little I used it made my hair lifeless and dull. I have thick hair that tends to be dry and hoped this would add some shine, but unfortunately it did not.
Rebecca M.
Honestly, I thought I was going to love this because of everything I've heard about it. In reality it fell a bit flat for me though. I don't find it doing a great job of defrizzing my hair, and it also makes it look a little greasy. Too bad.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Love the smell of this. Keeps my hair so smooth through blow drying and curling. I have thick frizzy hair and just a little through my hair before drying works great for me! Definitely a product I'll continue to use
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
What can I say but LOVE!!! this makes my hair feel and look nothing less than amazing! Best product I use! It makes my hair so much more soft and smells good as well I am very satisfied with these products
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
This is the best treatment I have ever given my hair! I have Lupus, which causes my hair to fall out in clumps. This serum helps my scalp to heal, and also strengthens my hair. I recommend giving it a try!
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
This makes my hair smell SO good! hands down the best oil i've ever used. It definitely rebuilds my hairs strength too because my ends are less damaged now after using it for months. I will buy this again.
Melissa D.
RALEIGH, NC
This stuff smells incredible. Since my stylist used this in my hair I've never stopped using it! I love Moroccan oil anything, but this is the authentic stuff. It's with the money & ai highly recommend it!
Samantha G.
I use this everyday on my hair and it helps to keep it smooth and stops it from frizzing up. I usually put it on after the shower but you could also use it right before you put heat onto your hair. I would 100% recommend using this product.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora