BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kesha P.
Parsippany, NJ
I LOVE MOROCCAN OIL!!!!!! It smells so freaking amazing and makes your hair ridiculously soft! It's long lasting if you don't use too much and extremely effective. I have normal to oily hair and this just enhances my hair and makes it really shiny. I love the product but it's really pricy so it's something I can only buy sometimes.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I really like this. It smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and smooth without the greasy feeling. The product itself is so light you don't feel when you are applying it, but definitely makes a difference once hair is dry, I said goodbye to tangles!
Kelsi H.
Travis afb, CA
This product is great for dry brittle hair or hair that is colored frequently. The pump makes it easy and mess free and the price is really affordable. It left my hair soft and shiny without feeling greasy
Amanda B.
Wichita, KS
I'm obsessed with this product line. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel soft and light. I love the shampoo, mask, and treatment. There is no substitute for me when it comes to Moroccan oil products.
amanda s.
Chesapeake,va
Very good hair oil if you have thick coarse hair, a little too heave for fine hair. They do have a light oil, but that ones is the same consistancy, its just better for blondes so it doesn't tint the hair.
Rebecca R.
Highland, NY
I use this on my hair every day. I buy the big bottle with the pump and it lasts me usually 10-12 months. It is kind of pricey but worth. I use it to protect my hair from heat damage. It smells great too!
Daisha R.
Mobile
I use this product after I wash my hair. It detangles my hair and makes it extremely soft. After use, my hair is also moisturized. My curls dry very soft and beautiful. I recommend this product to anyone.
Samantha G.
I use this everyday on my hair and it helps to keep it smooth and stops it from frizzing up. I usually put it on after the shower but you could also use it right before you put heat onto your hair. I would 100% recommend using this product.
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
Love the smell of this. Keeps my hair so smooth through blow drying and curling. I have thick frizzy hair and just a little through my hair before drying works great for me! Definitely a product I'll continue to use
Rebecca M.
Honestly, I thought I was going to love this because of everything I've heard about it. In reality it fell a bit flat for me though. I don't find it doing a great job of defrizzing my hair, and it also makes it look a little greasy. Too bad.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora