BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Erin M.
Sacramento , CA
Love! I use this on my hair both when it's wet and dry. It protects my hair as well as makes it soft and shiny. Helps with fly a ways and smells sooo good! I do however avoid the roots/crown of my hair. Mostly apply the product to the ends.
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
This makes my hair smell SO good! hands down the best oil i've ever used. It definitely rebuilds my hairs strength too because my ends are less damaged now after using it for months. I will buy this again.
Olivia S.
Troy, NY
my holy grail hair oil!! after i straighten it i use a little tiny drop(a little goes a long way) on my hair ends and it smooths it out so well! it makes my hair shiny and soft! definitely would buy again.
Yvonne S.
Gilbert, AZ
This product last forever. You only need a little. If you put too much in like any hair serum you will get an oily head. I love how it smells. Since using it my hair feels healthier! I would buy it again.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is an amazing treatment for your hair. It helps mend my split ends and promote healthy hair growth. It helped me after the first treatment. I definitely recommend using the trial first. I am surely satisfied and would love to purchase again.
Marilyn L.
Thompsons Stn, TN
This is my favorite hair product ever. And I’m not trying to be dramatic. I actually love the smell and feel that I use it on my skin sometimes and it leaves a great glow. Perfect for ends of the hair when styling or repairing dry breakage
Amanda B.
Wichita, KS
I'm obsessed with this product line. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel soft and light. I love the shampoo, mask, and treatment. There is no substitute for me when it comes to Moroccan oil products.
Rebecca M.
Honestly, I thought I was going to love this because of everything I've heard about it. In reality it fell a bit flat for me though. I don't find it doing a great job of defrizzing my hair, and it also makes it look a little greasy. Too bad.
Rebeca T.
miami, FL
I really like this. It smells amazing and leaves my hair shiny and smooth without the greasy feeling. The product itself is so light you don't feel when you are applying it, but definitely makes a difference once hair is dry, I said goodbye to tangles!
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
What can I say but LOVE!!! this makes my hair feel and look nothing less than amazing! Best product I use! It makes my hair so much more soft and smells good as well I am very satisfied with these products
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora