BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
This product leaves hair feeling smooth and soft. You have to be careful to only use one your ends bc it can make your hair feel and look oily. I only use one or two times a week and that seems to be plenty.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I really like this product as it smells nice, is ultra smoothing, not too greasy and it's easy to apply. It's very easy to use and is dispensed quite easily. It helps with my dry ends and eliminates flyaway.
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
This stuff is so great. It keeps my hair so soft and silky and makes it shine like crazy (in a good way). I only need to use a small amount and it makes the bottle last forever. I only need to buy this stuff a couple times a year and I'm set.
Kristy H.
Oroville, CA
I love this product it's very hydrating but doesn't leave my hair greasy. I received the sample at Sephora and I have very fine hair but this didn't weight it down it is now a go too in my routine. I will be buying the full size when I run out
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This product will make your hair so moisturized. It's like a deep conditioner. I like to put it in my hair and put a shower cap on it and sleep with it overnight. It smells soo nice! I will be repurchasing.
Jacqueline J.
Loved it kept it shiny and soft a bit pricey but good stuff very effective I would buy it again works very good.smells lovely long lasting very nice scent my hair color is a brownish with red hint and it’s curly and thick very satisfying
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wonderful for frizzy hair! If my hair is ever really tangled this with water works wonders!!! Definitley heals and improves the health of your hair and also makes it smell nice and feel wonderful! Must have
Jenna M.
Port orange, FL
Love the smell of this! Leaves my hair feeling refreshed and shiny. Lasts for a long time since you only need a small drop for the whole head. Only downfall is if you use too much your hair can look greasy.
Jamie R.
Holy Grail product!!!!!! I have overly processed hair so I need all the shine help I can get! Best part is this hair Oil doesn’t make my hair heavy or greasy. If you’ve seriously never tried this, omg, you need it in your life ASAP. Thank my later
Alyssa M.
San Francisco , CA
I work in a Moroccan Oil based salon and this is a MUST! It really absorbs in the hair rather than sitting on top, it moisturizes but is not too greasy. This paired with Moroccan Gold Glimmer Shine spray will make your hair look soooo healthy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora