BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Megan D.
Loved this product! I received a small version in a sample size in a monthly makeup subscription I am signed up for, and fell in love. I used this on my damp hair after I got out of the shower everyday and really thought it made it feel nice!!
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
This is the only hair product I use.  It leaves my hair feeling super smooth and silky each time.  I also LOVE the way it smells.  A little bit goes a long way, so I typically will buy a tiny bottle and use it sparingly.  Lasts a really long time for me, and I have tons of thick heavy hair.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Moroccanoil Treatment.  I struggle with dry ends in my hair, and this has been a total life saver.  It makes my hair so smooth and silky and has such an amazing scent. It only takes a little drop for me so I've been able to stretch the product which is amazing.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I love hair oils. This one is nice. I have coarse hair. I think I purchased this from TJ Maxx. It's got a good consistency, not too thick or too liquidity. Easy to use. Was satisfied. Probably will repurchase.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This product will make your hair so moisturized. It's like a deep conditioner. I like to put it in my hair and put a shower cap on it and sleep with it overnight. It smells soo nice! I will be repurchasing.
Tiffany R.
I love this treatment! It does exactly what it claims and more! I have gone through so many bottles of this. I incorporate this in my hair care no matter what! I have one in my bathroom and one in my bag. I would recommend!
claire i.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wonderful for frizzy hair! If my hair is ever really tangled this with water works wonders!!! Definitley heals and improves the health of your hair and also makes it smell nice and feel wonderful! Must have
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
I like the way this oil smells and it does control the frizz in my hair. I have course, curly hair and I love to use this product to smooth it down. It leaves your hands oily but it is very easy to wash off.
Courtney D.
Columbia City, IN
This is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair. It smells delicious and is really great. I'd apply three pumps to my hair every wash, because I don't wash my hair everyday, and it definitely helps!
Jacqueline J.
Loved it kept it shiny and soft a bit pricey but good stuff very effective I would buy it again works very good.smells lovely long lasting very nice scent my hair color is a brownish with red hint and it’s curly and thick very satisfying
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora