BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Courtney D.
Columbia City, IN
This is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair. It smells delicious and is really great. I'd apply three pumps to my hair every wash, because I don't wash my hair everyday, and it definitely helps!
Sami J.
Brooklyn, NY
This hair treatment helps my hair feel more full and healthy. I have extremely color and heat damaged hair and this brings shine and volume back into each individual strand. I am satisfied with this product.
Priscilla V.
Amazing product! It’s smells so good and leaves your hair silky smooth. I would definitely recommend this product. I have normal hair and this does wonders. It doesn’t leave it oily at all. My hair last about a week before it gets oily.
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Moroccanoil Treatment.  I struggle with dry ends in my hair, and this has been a total life saver.  It makes my hair so smooth and silky and has such an amazing scent. It only takes a little drop for me so I've been able to stretch the product which is amazing.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
This product will make your hair so moisturized. It's like a deep conditioner. I like to put it in my hair and put a shower cap on it and sleep with it overnight. It smells soo nice! I will be repurchasing.
Megan D.
Loved this product! I received a small version in a sample size in a monthly makeup subscription I am signed up for, and fell in love. I used this on my damp hair after I got out of the shower everyday and really thought it made it feel nice!!
Mary K.
Kettering , OH
This product leaves hair feeling smooth and soft. You have to be careful to only use one your ends bc it can make your hair feel and look oily. I only use one or two times a week and that seems to be plenty.
Maggie D.
Oakland, CA
I love this product! I take it with me everywhere in my purse for unruly frizzy hair. I also love to use it when my hair is slightly damp before I blow dry it! Love this stuff!
Shari S.
Redding , CA
This stuff is fantastic! I love it to give a little gloss to my hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down! It smells amazing too! A little bit goes a long way! I use it when I wear my hair natural and also when straightening!! My favorite hair oil!
Taylor D.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this hair treatment. Does great work at keeping my hair not frizzy and keeps my hair color stabled. My hair is currently an ash blonde and this has helped maintain its color and stop my natural frizziness from occurring. Love love this product!!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora