BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Smells amazing and helps my frizzy hair on really bad days in fla lol would definitely recommend this for dry and frizzy hair!! It works well and lasts a while I buy a bottle every 3 to 4 months if that!!
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
This makes my hair smell SO good! hands down the best oil i've ever used. It definitely rebuilds my hairs strength too because my ends are less damaged now after using it for months. I will buy this again.
Johnna J.
Fort Smith, AR
I had higher hopes for this product. No matter how little I used it made my hair lifeless and dull. I have thick hair that tends to be dry and hoped this would add some shine, but unfortunately it did not.
amanda s.
Chesapeake,va
Very good hair oil if you have thick coarse hair, a little too heave for fine hair. They do have a light oil, but that ones is the same consistancy, its just better for blondes so it doesn't tint the hair.
Kaitlyn S.
Algoma, WI
Naturally, I have thin, fine hair that tends to be very brittle and dry, especially in winter. With this, I have been able to brush through my hair without having to worry weather or not my brush will be stuck in a snarly mess. It works wonderfully on my hair, but sometimes does leave it a little greasy. Other than that, it is perfect
Daisha R.
Mobile
I use this product after I wash my hair. It detangles my hair and makes it extremely soft. After use, my hair is also moisturized. My curls dry very soft and beautiful. I recommend this product to anyone.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Moroccan Oil is one of the most versatile hair products in existence! I just adore the unique and light scent and the longevity of it! This one blends in so well with all of my other hair and skin product and doesn't leave behind any sort of icky residue like the rest. It even cuts my blow drying time in half! So much win!
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
My friend initially let me try this product since she is a die hard for it. I used it for a week washedmaybe three or 4 times with it. I really liked the way it felt in my hair and the moisture and shine it left. It also smells really good.
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Not as good as the macadamia brand and doesn't smell nearly as nice either. It made my hair feel more heavy than anything but it did do a decent job of hiding my split ends for awhile. It's decent but I wouldn't recommend it to any friends
Kate N.
This hair oil is amazing. A little goes a long way! I apply this after i brush my hair after the shower and when I wake up, my hair is super silky and shiny. It is really easy to use. Just apply to palm.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.