BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
Love this product! If it wasn't for this product my hair would not be as shiny and healthy as it is! Soft scent, better than the knock off brand. Helps my color treated and damaged hair. Will continue to buy.
Ashley H.
Plover, WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all of MoroccanOil products. I have been using them for years and this is one of my favorites of their products. It works amazingly on my hair. I have brunette, medium length and thickness hair. I used to have hair to my waist and it worked great for me then. I have been using this product for years and plan to continue.
Hannah B.
Texarkana, AR
This stuff smells amazing, kind of like it's got cocoa in it and it leaves your hair super soft. I would suggest not using a whole lot though because it will make your hair feel greasy if you do. I use this all the time though to help with frizz and it's great.
Johanly P.
Nantucket, MA
I love this stuff. It makes my hair super smooth and so easy to blow dry. It locks up all my split ends and makes them disappear. Its so easy to use! You just put it on on damp or dry hair and style as usual. Even my husband loves it for himself!
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this oils for my hair. It makes it very soft and shiny and it does wonders for my dry hair. It is a little thick so a little goes a long way and it is very pricey which is why I only give it four stars.
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
This is amazing let me tell you everything about is great I have curly course hair that's deep brown and yes long lasting and effective makes my hair soft and smells good no need for improvement in my opinion
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product is great. If you have severely dry hair this is what it needs. It's so moisturizing and has a great smell to it. Also is very light weight. Does not leave your hair feeling like it has oil in it.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
This stuff is amazing! It makes my hair so soft and smooth looking. Once I apply this after straightening it holds my hair flat all day. Even thru humidity. I haven't found but 1 other product that I swear by like I do this one. The price is so worth it.
Mary Catherine D.
New Orleans
Love moroccanoil! I use this product every time I wash my hair and my hair has not been the same since! It is so much less frizzy and much more manageable. This product smells great and a little goes a long way. MUST have for curly haired girls
✨✨✨Debra G.
San Diego , CA
So I have dry ends due to coloring my hair. This is my go to product every single day! You don't need much a little goes a long way. It leaves a light shine and smooths out my hair. It smells really good too!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora