BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I put this on after I shower and once my hair dries it feels really really smooth and silky. It doesn't even look oily, your hair just looks like you have a natural shine. I was very satisfied with this product.
Lauren M.
Ormond Beach
Moroccanoil has been around in my family for as long as I can remember and has never disappointed us. My hair feels so healthy and smells so good after I use this product. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking for happy and healthy hair.
Maggie T.
Kihei , HI
I have really coarse hair and while this product is nice it didn't make a huge difference in my hair, but I used on my daughters hair and it worked so good for her, she had a very healthy looking hair and so shine. Definitely best for straight hair.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Moroccan Oil is the BEST treatment for any hair, but especially colored hair! I lather a dime-sized amount into my hair after everytime I shower and it keeps my hair healthy, long, and glossy. It's such a good product and definitely worth the hype!
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
I've tried many hair oils, but this is the best. It smells incredible - seriously, it could double as a perfume. A little goes a long way, so it lasts forever. It leaves my hair soft, shiny and healthy looking!
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This stuff! OMG it is amazing. I have been using for about 5 years now. It is great to keep hair hydrated, to keep hair detangled. It is a little pricey but well worth the money!
Maegan A.
Moroccanoil is the absolute best thing to put in your hair. This product is a serum and I usually put it on the ends of my hair to prevent split ends. I haven't gotten a split end since I started using this and hopefully will never get one again!
Trisha A.
Cincinnati, OH
Moroccainoil Treatment has drastically changed the overall health and well being of my hair. What was once overly chemically treated hair that was weak, brittle and constantly breaking, is now strong and healthy. I have also started to expand into other avenues of the product such as their shampoo, conditioner, hair masque, flat iron spray and hairspray. I have even bought a candle because I adore the smell. I always get compliments on how wonderful my hair smells and how shiny and healthy it looks! The price puts this product on the luxury side, but I assure you that you are definitely getting what you pay for! Try the sample size which typically retails for about $13 before you go all in if you're skeptical, but I am certain that you will be coming back for more!
Cindy S.
Expensive but worth it. I have very thick and dense hair. My hairstylist use this product and wow my hair felt so soft, shiny and super straight. It also smells great. Its a must have if you flat iron your hair.
💘Sana R.
I use this everything I straighten curl and even when I just wake up! My dry hair has become so soft after using this! I would highly recommend this product to all !!!! I had first gotten a sample, and since then been buying the full size product!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora