BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
I applied as the damp hair when I get out of the shower to control for is when I blow dry my hair. I also like to let it air dry when I want my hair to be more curly. It keeps my hair really soft and frizz free.
Michaela M.
San Jose, CA
This is a great product. I color my hair a lot and it gets really dry because of constant bleaching, but this product does add some moisture and shine. It smells nice and I would recommend it to others, especially is you color your hair frequently!
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
This has been my ride or die hair product for at least the past 7 years. Hands down favorite hair oil. It absorbs quickly into you hair and does not leave any greasy residue. Smells amazing! Makes my damaged, blonde highlighted hair feel so healthy!
Esmeralda L.
Forest grove , OR
I love this product smell amazing I love how it leaves my hair it makes it super shiny and smells amazing it's ready easy to use just 2 drops and u should be good to go I'm satisfy with this product would totally recommend
Nicki L.
I love love the smell! It makes my hair so smooth and silky. I use it on both mine and my girls hair! They love it. I would really like to try the mask. I've heard good thing about it. Totally love this product
Valerie G.
I love how amazing this smells and how light the formula is on my curls. I was able to purchase a small bottle to try and I was was surprised. I will definitely purchase a big bottle. Highly recommend
Maggie T.
Kihei , HI
I have really coarse hair and while this product is nice it didn't make a huge difference in my hair, but I used on my daughters hair and it worked so good for her, she had a very healthy looking hair and so shine. Definitely best for straight hair.
Jamie a.
Hanford
My hair is super damaged but without oil treatment it helped so much my hair felt smoother less dry and more manageable I loved it and I will be buying it again being that it is Affordable and I will be buying it again because I was satisfied with
Presley L.
Love love love this serum! It strengthens my hair while giving it a very soft feeling. Similar feel as the 10 brand. The smell is also amazing. A little pricey, but lasts forever. Love using it and will buy again
Grace V.
My hair is so soft when I use this, it looks shiny without being greasy or weighing down my hair. It leave my hands a bit sticky or tacky but it's obviously simple enough to wash off. I recommend this to anyone who wants to smooth out their ends a bit!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora