BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lynn W.
Milwaukee
You only need a small amount otherwise your hair will be great and hard to manage. I like it much better than other leave ins. It's a tad on the pricier side initially but totally worth it as it lasts a long time
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
This is the. Eat brand by far for anything hair care wise! 1. The items smell so good! 2. They leave my hair feeling amazing. And 3. These products last! A little bit goes a long way! I recommend this to anyone looking for a worthy high end product!
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
While this feels pretty oily when you use it, it works really well. I don't use it everyday (not sure if you're supposed too) but I've noticed a change since using it. Oily but nothing washing hands after won't fix.
Manda B.
Prior Lake , MN
This has been my ride or die hair product for at least the past 7 years. Hands down favorite hair oil. It absorbs quickly into you hair and does not leave any greasy residue. Smells amazing! Makes my damaged, blonde highlighted hair feel so healthy!
Atarah H.
This oil is great. It helped my hair so much. My hair started to become stronger and healthier using this. I usually mix this oil with Jamaican black castor oil and the combination is great. I love this product
Esmeralda L.
Forest grove , OR
I love this product smell amazing I love how it leaves my hair it makes it super shiny and smells amazing it's ready easy to use just 2 drops and u should be good to go I'm satisfy with this product would totally recommend
Lauren H.
This stuff is amazing!! I love using this product when blow drying my hair. It makes my hair shiny and smooth! It's a good price and I would recommend it to anyone! My salon uses this brand so I know it's great!
Nicki L.
I love love the smell! It makes my hair so smooth and silky. I use it on both mine and my girls hair! They love it. I would really like to try the mask. I've heard good thing about it. Totally love this product
Raíssa A.
Memphis , TN
I Like the smell and that it’s actually very thick and rich, compared to other options such as the ones you find in grocery stores. I gave it four stars because I feel like the moisture lasts for too long in my hair, but other than that it’s great!
Lauren M.
Ormond Beach
Moroccanoil has been around in my family for as long as I can remember and has never disappointed us. My hair feels so healthy and smells so good after I use this product. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone looking for happy and healthy hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora