BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michelle C.
New Haven, CT
This hair oil does the job but the scent is a little off putting for me.  Very rustic with a bit of an olive smell to it - not my favorite.  I also personally prefer a pump which this bottle does not have. I don't think I would buy this again over other hair oils.
Ashleigh G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Read the directions on the container!!! I use this as one of the oils in my hot oil treatment. It restore moisture in my hair. I've been using it for about a year now and I'm here for it. As a natural gal, I try many products, and this is one I love! Very satisfied.
Lisa P.
i live for moroccan oil prooducts! the oil is my top favorite. It smells like a perfume and everyone always compliments me after using it either with wet or dry hair. I like to use it when my hair is wet right before the blow drying process.
Mackenzie P.
Columbia, LA
I love this stuff! It makes my hair fill amazing! It is a little pricey but I think it's definitely worth it. My hair is on the dry side and it keeps it feeling great! It leaves your hair smelling awesome! I would definitely buy this product again!
Skyelie F.
Centerville, UT
Use this everyday. I can see a huge difference when I use it and when I don't. I put it in my hair right when I get out of the shower and it drys quicker. It tames frizz, makes my hair smell divine, makes it smooth and soft, and makes it stronger.
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
I started using this because my grandmother had it first and I became obsessed. It's a little pricey so I don't always have it but when I get the chance to buy one I keep it for as long as I can. It's just so good that I can't help using it all the time!
Rosemary J.
Seattle, WA
I love this oil! I style my hair frequently and this oil helps so much in keeping my hair smooth and strong! It is a good value and the bottle lasts me forever because a little bit goes a long way. I prefer this brand to the other options available!
Amanda B.
Peoria
I have dry, coarse hair so I'm constantly on the hunt for new products to make my hair look healthier. The trick is, not making it look greasy either. This did the trick! My hair looked shiny, healthy, and touchable with just a bit of the product!
Surabhi V.
This is the best product I have ever used for my hair. Even though it’s priced a little higher, it’s still worth the use. It made my hair look silky, bouncy and shiny. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Allison M.
Moroccan products are my absolute favorite hair products. With course thick hair this product in particular softens my hair and controls frizz. It's perfect to combine this product with others in the line like the smoothing treatment before styling!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora