BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Gema C.
Blaine, MN
This was my lifesaver! I was introduced by my hairdresser. I love the smell and I love the way it leaves my hair. The best hair product I've used and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a hair moisturizer.
Brittany B.
Gautier , MS
First of all the smell! Love love love! I have straight, fine, highlighted hair which tends to frizz slightly on the ends due to bleaching. This lightweight product smooths my hair without weighing it down or leaving it greasy. Will definitely purchase again.
Summer M.
Choudrant
Love this product! It's amazing! Makes my hair so silky and soft! I've never used an alternative! Yes it's very long lasting! Dark brown and kinky coarse hair. Yes there is so much room for improvement on my hair!
Brittany F.
Sobieski, WI
I am obsessed with this hair oil! First of all it smells heavenly and it really helps keep my hair in great condition. It smooths flyaway and keeps my ends soft. I've tried the light version before but I feel like the original does a much better job.
Merideth M.
Jersey City, NJ
Once again, I base all of my purchases of products on smell. If I could bathe in this stuff, I would! I am obsessed with how my hair smells after using this oil. Not only does it smell fab, it smooths and manages my frizzy and coarse hair. Love this!!
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm so over it with this oil. The Moroccan hype to me has gone. It's not that I am hating on this product, but I have dry, fine hair, and this oils just sits on the top of my scalp, making me a grease ball. Great for extensions though, just not for fine hair.
Lilybeth R.
This product keeps your hair looking so soft and sleek it also helps you hair looking healthy and its has a great scent to it . I haven' tried others because this is great for my hair it also helps with the frizz. I would definitively recommend this.
Michelle C.
New Haven, CT
This hair oil does the job but the scent is a little off putting for me.  Very rustic with a bit of an olive smell to it - not my favorite.  I also personally prefer a pump which this bottle does not have. I don't think I would buy this again over other hair oils.
Ella T.
Canton, Ohio
I really enjoy this product. My hair was very damaged and dry. I would use this product every night after I got out of the shower. It made my hair silky and smooth. If you are deciding wether or not you should get this, i this it would be a good buy.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This works great, it will take care of your ends and if you use it regularly your split ends with other damages are gonne be gone! The only reason I give 4 stars is because I more prefer Wella oil. I feel like it does more for less money and with better scent.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora