BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is amazing! It smells amazing and made my hair feel so soft and glorious. Everyone raves able Moroccan oil products so I had to try it out. This was amazing and I would highly recommend. My hair is damaged and this helped it so much!
Danielle K.
Grandville, MI
This stuff it OK. The scent is strong and gives my mother a headache. Really just coats your hair in silicone instead of fixing your problems, but does smooth hair effectively. I rebuy every time I run out. Haven't found anything I like better yet
Maegan A.
Moroccanoil is the absolute best thing to put in your hair. This product is a serum and I usually put it on the ends of my hair to prevent split ends. I haven't gotten a split end since I started using this and hopefully will never get one again!
Cindy S.
Expensive but worth it. I have very thick and dense hair. My hairstylist use this product and wow my hair felt so soft, shiny and super straight. It also smells great. Its a must have if you flat iron your hair.
Mary Catherine D.
New Orleans
Love moroccanoil! I use this product every time I wash my hair and my hair has not been the same since! It is so much less frizzy and much more manageable. This product smells great and a little goes a long way. MUST have for curly haired girls
Hannah B.
Texarkana, AR
This stuff smells amazing, kind of like it's got cocoa in it and it leaves your hair super soft. I would suggest not using a whole lot though because it will make your hair feel greasy if you do. I use this all the time though to help with frizz and it's great.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm only giving it 4 instead of 5 because if you use even a little too much, it defeats the amazing affects of this product. Don't use too much, or else your hair will look greasy! But it does soften hair ends, creates definition, and SMELLS GOOD
Grace C.
New York
I've experimented using lots of different types of hair oil in the past since my hair can be incredibly frizzy and dry. I find that this does an okay job of smoothing but like some other oils I've tried, they leave my hair more greasy than shiny.
Sarahi G.
This is currently one of the staples in my hair care routine! I used it after every shower on damp hair and mostly on my ends! A small amount goes a long way. If you use too much your hair gets frizzy! I love this stuff!
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product is great. If you have severely dry hair this is what it needs. It's so moisturizing and has a great smell to it. Also is very light weight. Does not leave your hair feeling like it has oil in it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.