BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kiffany A.
Moroccan oil is one of my favorite hydrating hair oils. It's perfect for those who have very dry hair that often has breakage. It's texture is very silky and is very effective if it's used daily. I would recommend using it every time you wash your hair and rub it in when it's damp to get the best results!
Maria N.
Peabody, MA
My hair is alive 😍
Thanks good for the marrocanoil.
The best solution for the damage hair, is very easy to apply.
My hair is so soft and healthy.
Perfect formula.
Arianna S.
Virginia Bch, VA
  Was an amazing product ! I would use it after straightening my hair so it wouldn't frizz and it lasted quite a while . It was my favorite product compared to others . It made my hair smell very nice and it wasn't strong . I would definitely recommend it
Kaitlan A.
One of my all time favorite leave in treatments. Love it on dry or damp hair! Smooths out curls, does a fantastic job fighting frizziness. Smells amazing. Veryyyyyy pricey for what it does. Have repruchased many times.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
This oil is okay… but I do not think that I will go out of my way to purchase it again. I think there is definitely some room for improvement and there are other hair product oils that have worked better on my hair.
Katie S.
West Fargo , ND
I love this product for frizzy hair and making it shiny. You only want to put this product on your ends otherwise it will make your hair greasy fast! As much as I do like this there are many oils out there that are cheaper and in my opinion just as good!
Skylar B.
Huntington, WV
Moroccan oil was my saving grace when it came to my hair last year. I had really damaged it by coloring it and putting a lot of heat on it, but luckily, moroccan oil brought it back to life somewhat. It made it so soft, and really protected it from the intense heat!
Katie R.
State college, PA
My hair has been struggling throughout the winter and it needed a little help with moistureI purchased this product because it was in a great price range and worked a lot better than I expected considering the price.
Kayla M.
West Paducah , KY
My hair is totally unruly, but this stuff makes my hair soft, manageable, and smell SO good. It doesn't weigh my hair down or grease it up. It's perfect for someone who wants their hair to move as naturally as possibly.
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
I've been searching for hair oils and I've been trying new oils for a while but when A friend told me about this oil I had to try it out. Not to pricey and it stays with you for a while u don't have to use much on her hair just a small amount and u will see a difference.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora