BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Laura L.
dado a k tiendo a tener el cabello seco mi objetivo con este producto es la hidratacion y el precio es pagable con respecto a su gran resultado,viene en un embase super comodo y estoy muy satisfecha con su calidad...
Tanya F.
Rockton, IL
I am a professional hairstylist, and this product has always been my favorite. to start the smell is amazing, and it works great for thicker courser  frizzy hair. It really last and help mt hair stay smooth and in great condition straight from the shower.
Ashley D.
Dundalk, MD
This is my absolute favorite hair oil. I like to use it when my hair is wet or dry. It smooths out my frizz, adds shine, and overall makes my hair more manageable. I have platinum blonde hair (color treated) and frequently use a hair dryer and flat iron.
Kara R.
This works amazing. Gives you soft silky smooth hair that looks so good after styling it. And it also smells amazing and works with your hair all day. It's more on the expensive range but it's very worth it
Rebecca G.
Troy
Does it make your hair smell like you walked out of the salon? Yes. Is it worth the price? NO. I recently gave this another shot and I don't know if it's me but argan does not work good on my hair. I will never waste my money on this treatment again. It works just as well as biosilk but honestly straight argan oil works better for me than this formula.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
This works pretty well. It smells nice and light. A little bit goes a long way so even though it's a bit higher in price, you get your money's worth for sure. It makes hair look shiny and smooth without being greasy
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
Love this product! My hair is naturally very think and frizzy and has lots of volume, so this hair treatment really helps tame my mane! It lasts for a couple hours, but usually won’t last as long on days where I just washed my hair (better the next day).
Katie S.
West Fargo , ND
I love this product for frizzy hair and making it shiny. You only want to put this product on your ends otherwise it will make your hair greasy fast! As much as I do like this there are many oils out there that are cheaper and in my opinion just as good!
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
This stuff smells heavenly! It also can make any weak, dry or damaged hair feel the same way a new haircut does. But, it is upper expensive, so I use it very sparingly to last me a long time. I definitely will continue using this stuff, probably forever.
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
I've been searching for hair oils and I've been trying new oils for a while but when A friend told me about this oil I had to try it out. Not to pricey and it stays with you for a while u don't have to use much on her hair just a small amount and u will see a difference.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora