BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Rhonda L.
Absolute staple hair care product. This has helped my color treated hair soooo much. It definitely works and I definitely recommend it. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it. 100% satisfied. I always buy back up.
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
This stuff is absolutely amazing! After using this product, my hair feels so soft and silky, and the smell is amazing! I haven't tried many others but I don't plan on changing anytime soon-- this is worth the money!
Rebecca C.
This is one of the best things you can give your hair. It will soak it right up and you will see improvements in your hair. You'll have softer and shinier hair! This stuff is so amazing. I would highly recommend it.
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
LOVE THIS. It is such an amazing smell and does soooo much great things for your hair. I just apply it to the ends of my hair and it does wonders for my hair! They have a light version too.
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
Love this... tames my frizz gave my hair a nice shine but didn't weigh my hair down! Also smells amazing .. usually used it after a blowout but you can use however you like! Totally worth it !
Andrea G.
Lemont
This product leaves my hair super soft and shiny while repairing my split ends and preventing future breakage. It is very pricey, but you don't need a lot of product to make it work. I have very thick hair and I only use a dime sized amount on my head.
Lorah M.
Use this daily! Its not my absolute favorite, but for a daily hair serum, its top notch :) I recommend it. my hair is pretty fried, but this has helped it come back to life! my only complaint is getting it off of my hands afterwards.
Quadeja W.
Franklin
This product is one of the most amazing products and  it is a long lasting product that I enjoy using a lot I would use this hair treatment over any other hair treatments I just recently dyed my hair black  and it still worked very well
Katelyn E.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have been using it for almost ten years now. It makes your hair look and smell amazing- it gives it a beautiful shine. I like it better than other oils I've used especially because of the smell. Gets rid of those dry ends like magic.
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this oil. I can let it air dry or blow dry afterwards without it looking greasy, and it makes it super shiny and helps with frizz. I also have pretty fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all. Also a little goes a long way so it'll last a while!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora