BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
i loved this treatment. it made my hair crazy soft! i only used it once because i get lazy with my hair but ive tried other treatments and none that i liked more than this one. my hair is thin and fine but i have alot of it. i would definitely buy more of this stuff
Zaneah J.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair dresser uses this product on me so I know it is very promising! This product keeps my hair from being dry which is my number one concern. It smells amazing and I'm always satisfied when I get out of the chair.
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I got a sample of this hair oil from my stylist and oh. my. god. Best thing ever. My hair is super thick and long, and this oil makes it so easy to manage!! The smell is to die for, and it also makes my hair super shiny, without weighing it down. Love!!!!
Alana H.
Seattle, WA
I really like this product but its so light and I have so much hair, I feel like I use 1/4 of the bottle just in one use. I understand moroccan oil is expensive but goodness I hate that I have to use so much. Overall it is great and a treat for your hair.
Krystal R.
I'm obsessed with this hair oil. It smells AMAZING and it makes my hair feel soooo good. It calms down the frizz, it makes my hair shiny and feels so healthy! I recommend this to everyone. I'm highly satisfied and love to repurchase !
Lindsi D.
Du Quoin, IL
This makes my hair feel extra greased. I've never really been a big fan of hair oils, but then again it might be that I am using too much product. If I had thicker, drier hair, I def would approve of this product more!
Diana D.
Norwalk , CA
Love love loveeeee. Makes my hair soft and healthy without looking oily. I put it on after towel drying my hair all you need is a small dime size amount and apply to the ends and a little on top. Everyone needs this !
Kayla A.
Meridian, MS
Love how shiny and soft this product makes my hair. The smell is also a plus! I use this on my 2 year old's hair also. She loves it. Slightly expensive, but worth the splurge. On my second bottle now, will repurchase.
Renée M.
I've used this product nearly religiously since 7th grade, and I've never found anything that quite compares. It smells amazing, and leaves my thick and frizzy hair shiny, soft, and manageable. A do-all serum for sure.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
This oil smells AMAZING! I love how soft and shiny it makes my hair. I have a tiny sample size bottle that I've been using for 3 months and it's only half empty, a tiny bit goes a long way
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora