BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Georgia A.
Marietta, GA
This hair serum works pretty well! It's best for dry hair. I have curly hair which always needs moisture and this product has really helped tame my frizz and settle my curls. I would definitely recommend this product.
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
For me I tried this product because I love the way morroccan oil smells! It worked well but overall this made my hair even more greasy! It had a nice scent but was not the best use for oily hair! I would probably not buy it again or try something else just for those reasons
Janet G.
United States
Liquid gold, liquid gold, liquid gold!!! Love this product, I have it full size and travel size. Like Amex, I never leave home without it. Not only do I use it on my curly hair, I also use it on my eyebrows. In emergencies, it works great as a lotion too.
Meagan B.
Chandler, AZ
While I don't love this for my hair, I use it on my daughter's hair, which is super curly and gets tangles easily. This keeps the tangles at bay for days! I apply it right after I rinse her hair in the bath while it's still wet, and it works like a charm.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
I really thought I had no hope to save my hair and I was just stuck waiting for the color to grow out but this product has done wonders to my over-bleached hair! It has really given some true TLC that is much deserved!
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
My mom was using this and I used it once and fell in love. It makes my hair so silky and smooth which I love. It also gives it a nice shine without making it greasy and making your hair look bad. I love this product so much and cant wait to buy it again! Love it!
Kimberly P.
La Puente, CA
For the price and it's hype, I expect a little more of a result from this product. Don't get me wrong, it leaves my hair feeling great, but it's nothing a more affordable product can do. Maybe it was just my type of hair, but I'd probably buy another brand.
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Awesome serum to keep your hair smooth! It has a light fragrance, but it smells great. Super easy to use and the pump is extremely handy. Very affordable and effective when I use hot tools when styling. Very satisfied and I will keep purchasing this product
Marie T.
This stuff smells amazing and is great for livening up your hair when it starts to look a little dead. I love the consistency of it and it works great on both wet and dry hair!!! I wish it was a little less expensive!
Lindsi D.
Du Quoin, IL
This makes my hair feel extra greased. I've never really been a big fan of hair oils, but then again it might be that I am using too much product. If I had thicker, drier hair, I def would approve of this product more!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora