BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Michele E.
Smells great. Works well, hydrates my hair.  Love the packaging.  I use the product whenever I wash my hair.  Halfway through blow drying my hair, I add the oil. Bought it from Ulta.  Just love it!
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
This makes my hair so soft. I don’t use a ton of hair oils because my hair gets greasy, but this product doesn’t affect my overall hair grease. I use it to take frizz but also add moisture to my hair. Would recommend.
Andrea L.
Las Vegas, NV
Moroccanoil® Treatment Original This Works Amazing Use it on damp hair blow dry it apply on the tips Leave the hair Smelling Amazing and soft ive seen difference how its help protecting hair and keeping shine
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I bought this because of the good ratings and I needed something to help the texture of my dry, frizzy hair, damaged... This helped tremendously! It does speed up the blowdrying time, which is a plus. Best of all, it leaves your hair noticeably softer with seriously little amounts of the product. Win! I will be repurchasing when I run out; I can tell already.
Katie S.
Corvallis
This Moroccan oil hair treatment is a definite favorite of mine. It smells amazing and really smoothes out the dry, brittle ends of my hair! Plus, it leaves my hair so shiny and soft. I would recommend this product!
Chantel B.
I love this product. I have brown thick coarse curly hair & have my share of frizzy hair from time to time. I discovered it when my hair stylist used it on my hair after haircut & blowout & it really helped to smooth out my hair. I use the product after I straighten my hair,
Tabatha W.
Beaufort, SC
Moroccan oil is worth every penny! I love the product and how it makes my hair feel when I put the oil in it while damp. The smell is absolutely addicting as well. I’ve tried other oils and none compare to how my hair feels when I use Moroccan oil. I definitely wish it were a little less expensive but I do feel it’s worth the price. Would recommend to others, particularly with dry, coarse, and/or damaged hair.
Rebecca F.
Easley, SC
I used to use this product every single day. It did wonders for my hairs softness. However, my hair always had a gold/yellow tint to it. I put bleach on it and couldn’t understand why it was so brassy. Finally, my hairdresser told me to stop using MoroccanOil and the brassy tint went away. I would not use this if you’re trying to achieve bleach blonde hair but would totally recommend it to any other hair colors!
Catherine L.
Ossining
This was the first Moroccan oil I have ever tried and instantly thought it was almost a miracle product.  I've since have tried less expensive Moroccan oils and the quality is not as good.  I will stick to the original Moroccan oil treatment even though it is a little bit more expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
This is a great product but extremely expensive! I used the OGX product that is exactly the same and waaaay cheaper! I would recommend it because if works well but you can definitely get the same thing for cheaper.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora