BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
i loved this treatment. it made my hair crazy soft! i only used it once because i get lazy with my hair but ive tried other treatments and none that i liked more than this one. my hair is thin and fine but i have alot of it. i would definitely buy more of this stuff
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Awesome serum to keep your hair smooth! It has a light fragrance, but it smells great. Super easy to use and the pump is extremely handy. Very affordable and effective when I use hot tools when styling. Very satisfied and I will keep purchasing this product
Ruth E.
I'm obsess with many products on this line. I love that this hydrates and tames without making my hair super oily. A little seriously goes a long way (I feel that the finer your hair is, the less you'll need). So in the end, it's a good product for the price.
Alana H.
Seattle, WA
I really like this product but its so light and I have so much hair, I feel like I use 1/4 of the bottle just in one use. I understand moroccan oil is expensive but goodness I hate that I have to use so much. Overall it is great and a treat for your hair.
Renée M.
I've used this product nearly religiously since 7th grade, and I've never found anything that quite compares. It smells amazing, and leaves my thick and frizzy hair shiny, soft, and manageable. A do-all serum for sure.
shaun T.
Atwater, ca
I used this product about once a month for a hair treatment. It's a great product for my hair and I'm always pleased with it. Very easy to use simple use. I would continue to by the product and much more from this line
Bhavna S.
East Elmhurst , NY
Love this oil!! its the best and not too sticky. I usually apply it right when I shower and let it air dry giving me a bouncy feel. It has a pleasant scent too, and has really helped my color treated hair. I do wish there was a travel sized one for trips.
Lindsi D.
Du Quoin, IL
This makes my hair feel extra greased. I've never really been a big fan of hair oils, but then again it might be that I am using too much product. If I had thicker, drier hair, I def would approve of this product more!
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably one of the best hair treatments that I have ever used. kept my hair looking sleek and shiney without being greasy. It was also my first Moroccan oil hair treatment and the one that i return to every time it runs out. I do wish they came in bigger sizes
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this product, received it as a sample from my hair salon. This oil is so hydrating and it keeps my ends soft and smelling amazing all day. I love how light this formula is and how it's not heavy or greasy looking.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora