BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
lexi r.
Roselle, IL
i love this. i do not use much hair product but i always use it and it never disappoints. this also lasts so long. it is a little pricey but worth it. it targets frizzy and dry hair. it is very effective, at least for my hair. i will always buy this product
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Morroccanoil is literally the holy grail of hair products and every product has tried to follow suit I feel. Without the treatment ornament I would not be able to get through the holiday season. I literally purchased this for everyone and there was nothing but smiles!
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
i loved this treatment. it made my hair crazy soft! i only used it once because i get lazy with my hair but ive tried other treatments and none that i liked more than this one. my hair is thin and fine but i have alot of it. i would definitely buy more of this stuff
Anna P.
Wabash, IN
For me I tried this product because I love the way morroccan oil smells! It worked well but overall this made my hair even more greasy! It had a nice scent but was not the best use for oily hair! I would probably not buy it again or try something else just for those reasons
Ruth E.
I'm obsess with many products on this line. I love that this hydrates and tames without making my hair super oily. A little seriously goes a long way (I feel that the finer your hair is, the less you'll need). So in the end, it's a good product for the price.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
I love the smell of MoroccanOil! This product is perfect if your hair is in need of some moister! Its alittle pricey because of its brand, but very worth it!! It's got a beach like scent that reminds you of the islands! I recommend this to all my friends!!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is the BEST stuff ever!! I have absolutely nothing bad to say. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and after one use I immediately fell in love. I went online and noticed the price and decided I would pass on purchasing the full size, until I used it a few more times. This has made an incredible difference in my hair and I will continue to purchase the full size as long as I can. I swear by this stuff! It makes my hair feel silky smooth, be tangle free, have a perfect shine all while smelling amazing. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for extra scent in their hair (that may I add, stays in your hair for around 4 days), shine or silkiness. I truly am amazed by this product, it is 110% worth the price.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
My mom was using this and I used it once and fell in love. It makes my hair so silky and smooth which I love. It also gives it a nice shine without making it greasy and making your hair look bad. I love this product so much and cant wait to buy it again! Love it!
Olivia V.
Bemidji
I got a sample of this hair oil from my stylist and oh. my. god. Best thing ever. My hair is super thick and long, and this oil makes it so easy to manage!! The smell is to die for, and it also makes my hair super shiny, without weighing it down. Love!!!!
Megan F.
Smells great, makes hair soft, and helps prevent breakage. The only issue is that it makes my skin breakout whenever I use it! I haven't found a product that works quite the same so when my hair dry but I do breakout.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora