BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I cannot say enough amazing things about MoroccanOil- and the hair treatment also known as the OG of hair oils is no different. I have been using this for YEARS AND YEARS but the only downside is the price. It is extremely pricey but I will say it is worth every penny.
Brigitte R.
Los Angeles, CA
This feels great on my hair. I put it on after I wash my hair just before it's fully dry. It absorbs well and doesn't make my hair feel too weighed down. The smell isn't too overwhelming, but it's not my favourite.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, Ga
This is a classic oil that absolutely helps with frizz & shine. You need the smallest amount to rub in your hair & it gives a ton of shine. Like the rest of the Moroccan Oil products, this one also has an amazing smell!
Jennifer R.
Lots of people love and rave about this product but I was not impressed. It smells great but I didn't notice a huge change as compared to other serums I've used such as Kenra gloss or Redken. I will use the remainder of the product but will. It be repurchasing
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
This is the best oil to put in your hair. It smells so amazing and really tames thinks down and takes away frizz and adds shine. A little goes a long way with it too.
Rachel D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love how this product smells. It is pure oil so you have to use it very sparingly Or it can make your hair look greasy. If you have the right amount it's great for Adding shine or for maintaining any Flyaways.
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
The best hair oil out there. Literally smells so good and makes hair look so healthy. It is a little pricey but it's worth the money and a little goes a long way! I have bought this product 3x and will continue to buy when I run out!
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
I am a huge fan of this oil. I apply it to the ends of my hair to keep it hydrated since I have dry hair. The smell is great, I hate strong perfume smelling products and this has a soft scent. It's pricey but works great! I would recommend you give it a try.
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
I use this after every single shampoo. It's especially good on my dreamcatchers extensions. I do use about 2-4 pumps and my bottle has lasted me well over 6 months!
Briana R.
I'm still on the fence about this product. It smells incredible and makes my hair so soft. However, if I use the slightest bit too much I look like I took a bath in it. Very very heavy but that also means a little goes a long way and it will last you a long time!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora