BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lorryn S.
Middleboro, MA
This oil saved my hair's life. I had super long hair, and I chopped it all off. After that, I bleached it and it totally killed my newly fresh ends! This oil healed and soothed my brittle ends and I am in love love love with it
Vanessa M.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is amazing! I got it as a sample but fell in love with it. I love the way it makes my hair feel. It doesn't give it a greasy feel like others do. And it smells amazing. It has an earthy smell to it which I love. I'm definitely going to purchase it.
Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
I love this product. It doesn't leave your hair feeling too oily, like other hair oil treatments, but it gives the perfect shine and lustre. I love how my hair feels after using it. I've been using this product for years!
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Overall a great product. Use sparingly as only a little is needed. Gives a great shine. Great for those pesky frizzy pieces. Not too fond of the smell but minor drawback. Would recommend if you have fine hair but again use a little or your hair may look oily.
Brooke T.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff is amazing! I first got it from a high end salon but, once I first got it I was hooked! I do not typically buy hair care products that are in this price range but WOW!! Not only does it smell amazing, a little goes a long way. It keeps my hair smooth and silky!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This is a really good hydrating oil. I used it when my hair was damp before applying my curl defining cream in, then run it through my hair once dried. Its also great for second and third day hair when you need to add some moisture and shine back into your hair.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my FAVORITE products to use on my hair. I usually put it in my hair when it's damp and if I'm going to straighten it I do it before and a lil bit after. It smells amazing. Leaves my hair very soft as well and it takes away frizz. For my curls it really softens them
Kenzie H.
Frisco, TX
I don't typically like adding oil to my hair, since it already gets oily so quickly, but if you want sleek and shiny hair, this is the way to go. For me, it's a special occasion product, but I can easily see how it could become a staple to people with dry hair
Poorva B.
This is my go-to serum! I can never live without this. It is so perfect, not too heavy but super hydrating. It makes my hair soft and moisturized without weighing them down. It is a little expensive but totally worth it, highly recommend you to give it a try!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I cannot say enough amazing things about MoroccanOil- and the hair treatment also known as the OG of hair oils is no different. I have been using this for YEARS AND YEARS but the only downside is the price. It is extremely pricey but I will say it is worth every penny.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora