BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Krista P.
Ellendale, ND
Love Love Love! This is my GO TO hair oil! Smells great and leaves my hair soft and frizz free without being oily and weighed down. I have also noticed an improvement in my hair with long term use. I have coarse, thick hair and this works on my hair wet or dry.
Lizzeth H.
Hidalgo, TX
This hands down is the best hair oil I've tried and will continue to buy again and again! It has no comparison and leaves hair so shiny and smooth!! Use it on dry hair and press it on the tips and you will love it! If you have thin hair, there's a light version!
Lexi K.
Greenwood, IN
THIS STUFF SMELLS SO GOOD!! A little bit goes a long way. Nourishes your hair and smoothes! Many different uses. I recommend not to put it at the roots unless as a scalp treatment. Start at the bottom and work your way up.
Kelsey H.
Portola, CA
I use this on the ends of my hair. My hair is very thin and brittle on the ends but my scalp is oily. I like this oil because it last a long time since you only have to use a little bit and helps with split and coarse ends
Yalancia P.
Merrillville , IN
I have very dry coarse hair and this work wonders for me in keeping the hair moisturized it's very effective and makes the hair easier to stretch the scent is nice and I'd definitely order more of this product in the future
Arlette K.
Sunland , CA
Love love love this oil! First of all the smell will fill your room as you’re styling your hair. It also leaves your hair feeling smooth and healthy. I have bleached hair so this helps a lot with the dryness. I will definitely continue buying this product.
Kaili C.
Carlsbad, NM
My hair is very frizzy and dry. I've never has something repair my hair so well. I tried to bleach my hair at home a couple years ago and spent months trying to fix it, but this made everything ten times easier. My hair became shiny and so much more manageable.
Yamel R.
Chambersburg, PA
AMAZING! Can I just write that? I just love how good it's to my hair and I just love it for real. Leave my hair really soft and is easy to use too, perfection in a bottle. Is a serum and I use it either when I curl my hair or when I use it straight. Satisfied!!!
Amie D.
San Luis Obispo
I love this stuff! It smells so incredibly amazing and works just as good as it smells! I have tried so many other oils that smell similar and claim to work the same but this one is the only Moroccan oil that does what it says it does. It lasts quite a while too.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
Works great and smells great all while making your hair very soft and helps protect it from heat and damage. Just be sure that you use only a little bit because too much is not a good thing, and you'll look like a grease ball. It it a little on the pricey side.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora