BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this stuff! I can not compliment it enough! I have a medium-fine hair texture and it doesn't weigh my hair down. I can also tell it doesn't make my hair oily and that if isn't just a serum that sits on there hair strand until shampooed again like some other brands. This really does heal damaged hair!
Johanna M.
Des Plaines , IL
It's by far one of my favorite products to give my her enough shine without looking like I haven't washed for two weeks. It's affordable, and it did what it claim. I would continue to purchase this product, because of how beautiful my hair looks after each use.
C T.
Westminster, CA
I love this stuff, but be careful with how much you use! It's very effective and could leave the hair looking greasy, which is not good! With the right amount, it leaves the hair feeling great and soft without the oilyness.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
I have used this oil several times and don't see much of a difference in my hair.  It might smooth it out a little but nothing very noticeable at all.  Wasn't impressed.
Tanya T.
Davie, FL
OMG I am in love. Not too greasy or heavy feeling, but my hair soaks it up and looks and feels amazing. Nice subtle fragrance. Natural is always a plus for me. A bit pricey, but lasts a long time. Think of it as an investment in great hair. 10/10 would buy again.
Samantha S.
This product is amazing! It makes your hair so soft to the point where you put your fingers through it and no nots!! Also helps reguvinate the original oils back into the hair & helps it grow & make it a lot more healthier!
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love using this oil , but you need to be careful not to use too much because it will weigh your hair down. The trick is that it helps to section of your hair. I will repurchase this product. It's the real deal oil and you know you are getting a quality product with this brand.
Valerie V.
Garden City, KS
One of the best products out there for any type of hair. It gives your hair that softness healthy feeling that leaves you in awe. It can be pretty pricey but definitely worth it! Recommend.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
Not crazy about the smell sometimes it can be strong. But works well to hydrate those dry areas of the hair. Apply a small amount because it can get a little oily. Works really well though.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Changed my hair life y'all!!!! I used this for the first time as a sample from my colorist and oh my goodness I love this product. My hair felt so soft and silky after I use this and it's so incredibly shiny now.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora